BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 21, 2016
I like my jeans fitted, but not tight. Ordered these in my normal size (36x32) and they were a little large. Exchanged them for 35x32, which fit a little snug at first, but they loosen up in the first 30 minutes or so while wearing them. By the end of the day, they may be a little too loose for my taste, but return to normal after washing. If you like your jeans to fit without being droopy or saggy, and a size 1" down from your normal size is available like it was for me, I would suggest going down one inch. If you are between sizes, go down a size for sure.

I would buy these again. Took off one star because I had to exchange to get a size that felt like my normal fit.
It's been a few years since I last purchased a pair of Levi's after drifting over to a few different brands. I've been using my pair of 514s in Shoestring color pretty regularly for the last few weeks and love these jeans.

For the price you really cannot beat Levi's. The jeans are built well and fit really nicely. And while a pair may not last as long as a pair of Lucky jeans you're paying a lot less for the Levi's.

I stopped wearing Levi's because I was going through the jeans so quickly. I have pretty meaty thighs from playing soccer and was wearing the crotch out in my Levi's. So I'm a little dubious about these 514s but I got them on sale and hopefully with light usage they should last quite awhile.

The fit on the 514s is a nice compromise. They're not too loose or baggy but also not moose-knuckle tight either.
on June 8, 2017
I really like the Dirt Rush color, but these run quite a bit larger than every other color of 514's in 36x32 that I've ever bought. Usually Levi's will shrink a bit with every wash (and stretch back out a little with a few wearings), but I've washed them about 4 times since I got them and they don't seem to shrink much at all. They don't look bad, but I have to roll up the bottoms and they are a little baggier than I'd prefer.
on September 20, 2016
The most comfortable jeans I've ever worn! The material and fit feel amazing! I have a 31 waist, 6'1", and chose 32 length (standard long), and these 'straight' cut jeans are perfect! They do feel small when putting them on, because of the smaller knee width. But once they're on, they're the best thing you'll wear outside (or inside)!

EDIT: Ordered again in Native Cali Black Denim (first one was "Agraba" - a medium grey). So far the best jeans ever!
on May 16, 2017
So, I really like the fit, look, and how flexible/stretchable these are - they really make a difference when you move around. However, one pair developed a hole next to the rear pocket after 5 months of intermittent wearing, that is really disappointing. Usually, I wear the Levis for at least 2 years before any appreciable wear shows up so this is certainly a negative. That being said, it could be just a one-off, so I'll knock off just one star and see how the other pair fairs over the next months.
Enthusiast: Photographyon July 18, 2017
Great pair of straight 514 Levi's jeans at a very accessible price.
My father loves them. I offered him a size 38 as the last pair was a 36, but he said he did not feel at his ease. These ones fit perfectly as he still tends at 84 yo to wear his bottom jeans on his knees...the fabric is a very high denim quality and the color is great. He wants another pair...
on January 26, 2017
This is a difficult rating for me because the ratings format does not necessarily support what I consider a priority in my review. I ordered 3 pairs of these pants in the same color but in 3 different sizes. I cannot believe how tiny, if any, the differences are in one size compared to the others I received which should fit differently. Or, in this case, how one size compared to the other two sizes should be different but are NOT. In the end I will keep two of the pants (theoretically in different sizes) simply because I need something to wear and they fit. On top of my experience with these three pairs, I have a previously purchased pair of 514's, that are a different color and from the official Levi Company, but while at least one pair from my Amazon order should theoretically match with Levi's, nothing does in fact match up. Really a bummer!! The inconsistency makes the shopper work very hard if one desires a comfortable fit in their jeans.
on January 23, 2016
I buy my young adult son 514's from time to time as they fit him perfectly. He is quite slender but needs a little more waist due to prominent hip bones. This style is great as the legs are thinner compared to the waist and so they look like regular classic jeans in the fit. This is the first time I bought some with stretch. These are lighter weight than the denim ones I've purchased, but it's hot here so that might be good. Tried the stretch as he eventually will tear the knees. He likes the look and they fit like the denim ones do.
on November 20, 2016
I've owned many pairs of Levi 514 jeans. In fact, it is the only brand of jeans I buy. I have never purchased any of their "stretch" or "motion" branded 514 jeans. However, I have purchased 514 jeans that have 1 or 2% elastane in them.

Whatever Levi's did to get the "stretch" jeans ruined the fit of these jeans. It's like the waist/hips of the jeans are 1 or 2 sizes too big, but the legs fit almost like standard 514. I have worn size 34 in every 514 I have ever worn, however size 34 in these "stretch" variants fit me like fat pants.
on November 15, 2016
This was a repeat purchase for us (5 previous pairs). Same size, same style, same color, same size husband. Too large cannot begin to describe these pants. My husband looked like he had bought bozo the clown pants. They literally hung off of his body......they were so large that I had to laugh. Have no idea what happened here, but would not buy them again on-line.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.