Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,670 reviews
on October 14, 2015
I usually wear a 31" waiste, and a 30" fits very well on these jeans. However, they ran a bit short. I returned my usual length and ordered a size longer. A great balance of trim fit without feeling tight. The bit of stretch in the denim makes them feel very comfortable. I have paid twice as much for jeans that did not fit as well.
on March 7, 2016
You would think, "This pair of 514 33x32 fits me perfectly, I should buy another pair but a different color" and expect that 2nd pair to fit just like the first, right? Wrong.

I have bought Levi's for years. I love the material quality, but over the past couple years I can rarely find a pair that fits consistently. I have bought multiple of the SAME style/size but they fit TOTALLY differently. This is true for other fits too since I have bought 514's and 505's etc.. One pair will fit great, but the other pair will be tough to button and 2 inches shorter but both are the "same" size and style. This isn't a fluke thing either. I have bought multiple pairs over the past couple years and it has been the same. Maybe I'm just an idiot for hoping its a fluke but I keep buying them. I really don't understand it. Same size and style but one pair fits and the other doesn't. I'm tired of spending up to $40-$50 on a pair of jeans and crossing my fingers hoping that they fit. 1 out of 3 pairs will fit how I would expect based on a previous pair, the other 2 will be uncomfortable or just not even fit at all. Tired of wasting my money on a guessing game and hoping for the best so this will be the last pair I purchase (and return for a refund) from Levi's until they get their sizing consistent.
on April 30, 2017
I have been wearing Levi's 514 for the last few years and I like these jeans. The pair I got from Amazon seems to be a little bit rougher cotton than the ones that I've purchased before usually from Costco but I think it's still fine and comfortable and I just started wearing them so we'll see how they hold up. I will give them 5 stars initially, worth buying them and good deal for the money.
on July 3, 2017
I have three pairs of 514's. The first pair, color Dirt Rush, fits great. The second pair is Tumbled Rigid, it's a bit looser than the first pair. The third pair, Rigid Grey, fits more like 'skinny jeans'. The back pockets on the three pairs are three different depths, with almost an inch in variance (my phone fit completely in the second pair, stuck out maybe a quarter inch in the first pair, and nearly three-quarters in the third pair).

All three of these jeans are the right size around the waist, with the right inseam, but they fit differently enough that I can't see them all three being the same model number. They're good jeans otherwise, but don't be surprised if the fit's not quite what you expect if you pick up another pair..
on November 5, 2015
My husband loves his pair of 514 straight black jeans and asked me to bring another pair to him in Japan when we moved here. Unfortunately, these fit nothing like his original pair. These are baggy in the waist and thighs and overall not what he wanted. I don't know if the product is misrepresented, the item has changed, or it's just a quality control issue. But we won't be trusting sizing and cut with Levis anymore. We'll have to do trying on and so on. Not a big deal with Prime in the States, but this was disappointing having brought them to Japan with no possibility of returning them.
on January 12, 2017
I have had 514 Stretch jeans in the past and they fit great and are very comfortable. For some reason when I've ordered 514's recently they are not stretch and don't come close to fitting me. Very disappointed.
on November 9, 2016
Super meh. This is what you get for buying jeans online. Levi's are especially unpredictable because they are made in so many different countries, so even if you pick the same number/type that you always do, if one was made in Bangledesh and another was made in Mexico, they will have a completely different fit.
I got these for my husband's birthday. The description says that they are "Straight Blue Roast Jeans," and the picture shows a straight leg, but the fit is very baggy. It looks like jeans from the 90's - not Jenco style, but not too far from that.
I washed them, hoping to shrink them, but that didn't work. Because of that, they can't be returned. Super bummer.
on March 21, 2016
I like my jeans fitted, but not tight. Ordered these in my normal size (36x32) and they were a little large. Exchanged them for 35x32, which fit a little snug at first, but they loosen up in the first 30 minutes or so while wearing them. By the end of the day, they may be a little too loose for my taste, but return to normal after washing. If you like your jeans to fit without being droopy or saggy, and a size 1" down from your normal size is available like it was for me, I would suggest going down one inch. If you are between sizes, go down a size for sure.

I would buy these again. Took off one star because I had to exchange to get a size that felt like my normal fit.
on March 28, 2017
This is the 3rd pair of Levi 514's I have ordered and these are, disappointingly, way too large. The waist was about 2" off, and the length at least an inch too long. I ordered the same size as two previous pairs of blue 514's, but this pair, a greyish-sand color, just does not fit. I kept hoping I would enjoy wearing them, but unless I cinch them up, they're practically plumber's jeans by the time I go out the door.
on November 18, 2016
Using my wife's account to post review, but I felt I had to give my 2 cents. Im 5'4" 165, and normally wear a 32-34 depending on the brand and a 29" inseam (30 is the shortest most brands go though). I could fit fine in a pair of 32x30 559's but they were always a bit baggy, comfy but just to sloppy. I have a pair of 501's ( 34x29) that I could wear as long as i skipped leg day...and didn't move too much. They looked good but i have big thighs, I was able to squeeze into other jeans for a bit after a 2yr gym hiatus, but after just a month of getting back into it, my thighs are turning my 501's into skinny jeans. Enter the 514's. 33x30's are darn near perfect. If you want well fitting ,not skinny or super tight, but form fitting; these are the ticket. On the tape I am 34 inches and do best with a 29 inch inseam. After the wash they shrunk to "just right", I might hem them a half inch, if at all. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars is because they aren't as thick as some jeans I have owned so I am sure they will wear just as quick as my other Levi's ( 5 year lifespan with a stitch fix in the last year or so). Im happy and will probably stick with the 514's from here on out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.