Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,314 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,743 reviews
on September 18, 2017
Normally, I love these things (straight black for this review), but these ones are just tight. Especially in the "crotchular region." Where it counts most...

I have several other pairs, all different colors -- these are my go-to jeans -- and these ones definitely missed the cut. Pun fully intended. I know to check them as soon as they come in. I like my black ones to made in Colombia, it's the fit that works best, and these ones were just that. Thought they'd be great. Unfortunately, after wearing them and getting outside the return window, I'm now stuck with them.
on November 5, 2015
My husband loves his pair of 514 straight black jeans and asked me to bring another pair to him in Japan when we moved here. Unfortunately, these fit nothing like his original pair. These are baggy in the waist and thighs and overall not what he wanted. I don't know if the product is misrepresented, the item has changed, or it's just a quality control issue. But we won't be trusting sizing and cut with Levis anymore. We'll have to do trying on and so on. Not a big deal with Prime in the States, but this was disappointing having brought them to Japan with no possibility of returning them.
on January 12, 2017
I have had 514 Stretch jeans in the past and they fit great and are very comfortable. For some reason when I've ordered 514's recently they are not stretch and don't come close to fitting me. Very disappointed.
on November 9, 2016
Super meh. This is what you get for buying jeans online. Levi's are especially unpredictable because they are made in so many different countries, so even if you pick the same number/type that you always do, if one was made in Bangledesh and another was made in Mexico, they will have a completely different fit.
I got these for my husband's birthday. The description says that they are "Straight Blue Roast Jeans," and the picture shows a straight leg, but the fit is very baggy. It looks like jeans from the 90's - not Jenco style, but not too far from that.
I washed them, hoping to shrink them, but that didn't work. Because of that, they can't be returned. Super bummer.
on March 21, 2016
I like my jeans fitted, but not tight. Ordered these in my normal size (36x32) and they were a little large. Exchanged them for 35x32, which fit a little snug at first, but they loosen up in the first 30 minutes or so while wearing them. By the end of the day, they may be a little too loose for my taste, but return to normal after washing. If you like your jeans to fit without being droopy or saggy, and a size 1" down from your normal size is available like it was for me, I would suggest going down one inch. If you are between sizes, go down a size for sure.

I would buy these again. Took off one star because I had to exchange to get a size that felt like my normal fit.
on November 18, 2016
Using my wife's account to post review, but I felt I had to give my 2 cents. Im 5'4" 165, and normally wear a 32-34 depending on the brand and a 29" inseam (30 is the shortest most brands go though). I could fit fine in a pair of 32x30 559's but they were always a bit baggy, comfy but just to sloppy. I have a pair of 501's ( 34x29) that I could wear as long as i skipped leg day...and didn't move too much. They looked good but i have big thighs, I was able to squeeze into other jeans for a bit after a 2yr gym hiatus, but after just a month of getting back into it, my thighs are turning my 501's into skinny jeans. Enter the 514's. 33x30's are darn near perfect. If you want well fitting ,not skinny or super tight, but form fitting; these are the ticket. On the tape I am 34 inches and do best with a 29 inch inseam. After the wash they shrunk to "just right", I might hem them a half inch, if at all. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars is because they aren't as thick as some jeans I have owned so I am sure they will wear just as quick as my other Levi's ( 5 year lifespan with a stitch fix in the last year or so). Im happy and will probably stick with the 514's from here on out.
on April 5, 2017
WAY too large. My husband didn't even have to un-button them to put them on. MOST Levis run true to size, but these definitely did not work. Material was also not the same as other Levis we have purchased in the past. Sadly, they were returned
It's been a few years since I last purchased a pair of Levi's after drifting over to a few different brands. I've been using my pair of 514s in Shoestring color pretty regularly for the last few weeks and love these jeans.

For the price you really cannot beat Levi's. The jeans are built well and fit really nicely. And while a pair may not last as long as a pair of Lucky jeans you're paying a lot less for the Levi's.

I stopped wearing Levi's because I was going through the jeans so quickly. I have pretty meaty thighs from playing soccer and was wearing the crotch out in my Levi's. So I'm a little dubious about these 514s but I got them on sale and hopefully with light usage they should last quite awhile.

The fit on the 514s is a nice compromise. They're not too loose or baggy but also not moose-knuckle tight either.
on June 8, 2017
I really like the Dirt Rush color, but these run quite a bit larger than every other color of 514's in 36x32 that I've ever bought. Usually Levi's will shrink a bit with every wash (and stretch back out a little with a few wearings), but I've washed them about 4 times since I got them and they don't seem to shrink much at all. They don't look bad, but I have to roll up the bottoms and they are a little baggier than I'd prefer.
on February 8, 2017
I originally purchased this exact pair of jeans from Kohl's. They fit perfectly (same size as Amazon purchase). However, they ended up badly ripping within a week and were subsequently replaced. The original color (vintage tint) was no longer available from Kohl's so a different color was given as the replacement. The replacement pair fit exactly the same as the original pair that ripped.

I still wanted a vintage tint pair and was pleased to find that Amazon carries it . I ordered the same size as the past two pairs from Kohl's. Same size, same 514 straight. The pair from Amazon fits much smaller than the two from Kohl's. Not too small where I wanted to return, but tight enough to make the first few times wearing them uncomfortable. They're better now having stretched some, but I believe it's worth noting that there seems to be some inconsistency in sizing and quality with Levi's. Thankfully, Amazon does free returns in case you run into a sizing issue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.