Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2017
Levi's are some of the only jeans that fit me well. Better yet, they're almost the only brand of jeans that I can ever find in my preferred size of 32x36. Unfortunately, when I do find Levi's in my preferred size, they're almost always outrageously expensive and are NEVER in a brick-and-mortar store. It is for these reasons that I jump at the chance to snap these jeans up as soon as I saw them on amazon.com - at around $25, these were a steal!! They fit perfectly, as I knew they would.
on December 2, 2017
I like these pants and the sizing and fit is good as expected, but they are advertised as being "Stretch Jeans" consisting of 83% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 2% Elastane and the two pairs I received have ZERO stretch and are 100% cotton. I am disappointed but I will probably keep them since they fit good and the price was acceptable for Levis. Plus it's hard to find waist 35 size.
on December 6, 2017
I purchased my usual size for Levi’s, however this style seems to be cut tighter in the crotch and thigh area than other styles. Other than that, the jeans fit fine. Waist and length were as expected. Also, I like the fabric of these jeans, as they aren’t the typical denim used in ordinary jeans. But, I must take a star or two off since the pants were tighter than expected, which really reduces my flexibility and movement when trying to bend over, squat, or kneel when necessary.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Great pair of straight 514 Levi's jeans at a very accessible price.
My father loves them. I offered him a size 38 as the last pair was a 36, but he said he did not feel at his ease. These ones fit perfectly as he still tends at 84 yo to wear his bottom jeans on his knees...the fabric is a very high denim quality and the color is great. He wants another pair...
on May 31, 2017
Thinner material than other Levi's I have purchased from Amazon and in the store. Do nothing look anything like the photo -- both color and overall shade. They seem to have a ghosted plaid pattern underneath the dye. Returned these for a refund as they don't compare to the Signature by Levi's that I ordered for half the price.
on August 30, 2017
Much bigger than anticipated at 34x30 compared to other brands (much longer at the ankle, somewhat wider around the waste). I returned the product and did not have an issue with the return.

The material also felt thin like other commentators have pointed out. I recently was lucky and found a nice pair of 34x30 Levi Jeans at a thrift store that fit perfectly with thick material. The jeans are a "514 Slim Straight" in a dark wash blue color. After reviewing their website and amazon I do not see the jeans I currently own so they may be discontinued - I imagine there has been a decrease in quality over time.
on October 27, 2017
I have been wearing Levi 514s for a few years now. I work as an agricultural consultant, literally going from business meetings to repairing equipment and working livestock in the same jeans. They hold up great. In the past, some pairs did not fit the same or as well as others, but as far as I can tell, this quality control issue has been completely resolved.
on October 16, 2016
I normally wear 501s, but wanted to try something different and went with these since they're one of the few Levis that come in my size (30x29). The fit through the legs is almost identical to 501s, maybe *slightly* bigger leg opening, but with a low-rise waist and a zipper fly. Love them, they give a classic straight leg look that's not baggy but also not quite at 'skinny jean' level. I did dock off a star from my review because this pair came with a faint formaldehyde chemical smell that took a couple washes in baking soda to get rid of. I've never had a pair of Levis like that so hopefully it's not a new trend.
on March 7, 2017
Maybe its just my shape but these jeans just hang there with no shape. Love the vintage tint color and Levi's quality but 501/511/529s all fit me with more shaping. Also, seller return instructions looked a nightmare so I'll wear 'em but hard to imagine them becoming my favorite jeans.
on September 5, 2017
So, I’m super skeptical about buying offline because of the differences in sizes (even though they are labeled the same size you pick). These fit exactly as the ones I’ve bought in the stores. I love the color as well as it’s not something my store here(Germany) ever has. I am not paid for this review nor do I receive a free product; I pay attention to the reviews first off. Great fit, Great color, fast shipping.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.