Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2016
The most comfortable jeans I've ever worn! The material and fit feel amazing! I have a 31 waist, 6'1", and chose 32 length (standard long), and these 'straight' cut jeans are perfect! They do feel small when putting them on, because of the smaller knee width. But once they're on, they're the best thing you'll wear outside (or inside)!

EDIT: Ordered again in Native Cali Black Denim (first one was "Agraba" - a medium grey). So far the best jeans ever!
Enthusiast: Drawingon July 18, 2017
Great pair of straight 514 Levi's jeans at a very accessible price.
My father loves them. I offered him a size 38 as the last pair was a 36, but he said he did not feel at his ease. These ones fit perfectly as he still tends at 84 yo to wear his bottom jeans on his knees...the fabric is a very high denim quality and the color is great. He wants another pair...
on March 21, 2017
Finally a jean sold in a 29 inseam! I hate jeans all bunched up around the ankle. I am a 30 waist with a 29 inseam. These jeans fit very nice. The straight fit falls below the waist as expected and are slim but not tight. The wash is a medium to darker contemporary look. Also, the fabric is light weight. I don't like those heavy, thick jeans. I highly recommend these jeans!
on August 17, 2017
35" waist is perfect. 34" inseam is not 34", it is 35".
Ordered Shoestring color, and got something completely different. What I got was an even dark blue color, without any whiskering or fading, which is what the Shoestring should have. I have another Shoestring pair at home in a different style, and they look completely different to the pair I received with this order.
These Levi's are definitely a thinner material compared to Levis from days gone by.
Online shopping for clothes is not for me. The images do not accurately portray the product.
on December 25, 2014
I ordered a 514 beacuse it has some stretch properties. I bought it 3 from amazon. Different colors, 33W, 30L.

- First - fitted perfect. Stretch fabric and straight jeans. Excellent jeans. Exactly what I expected from Levi's
- Second - Somewhat small (perhaps 32W) and no stretch fabric at all!!!! Even the composition was different from the other. No Elastane whatsoever on the composition.
- Third - Even smaller. (probably 31W) and also absolutely no stretch fabric on the composition.

I gave the second and the third as gifts for friends, since they didn't fit me well, and I learned my lesson. Next time, don't trust on those number. If you want to buy some reliable trousers, go and try them at the store. Even there there are still some issues on sizing, but definitely nothing like here buying from amazon, and you can just pick another easily.
on December 24, 2016
These are one of my favorite pair of jeans. I purchased my normal size and it fits as expected, however I think for most, they will find the waistline to be a little lose for their normal size; so you might want to select a size smaller. There is elastic in the jeans (mine had 2%) and I don't mind it too much. It gives me more breathability while walking and a bit more comfort. One concern I had with the jeans was the fading and the elastic showing as other jeans tended to have colors fade and then show the elastic. As a person who washes their jeans once a week in low and cold, I have found the fading to be minimal and the elastic to not appear. I am completely satisfied with these jeans and if I were to get another pair, would hope to get one made from the same location (as I've noticed Levi's quality varies based on where they are manufactured).
on March 7, 2016
I have another set of 514 jeans, same waist size, that fits me well. However, when I got this pair through Amazon, the waist 36 didn't even come close to fitting me, even though all my other pants are 36. It's like a 36 label was attached to a 34 waist. I'd like to try another pair to see if this was a fluke, but I'm not really fond of sending merchandise back and forth. But, then again, it's part of the business model, so perhaps I should just go ahead and try it again.
on May 31, 2017
Thinner material than other Levi's I have purchased from Amazon and in the store. Do nothing look anything like the photo -- both color and overall shade. They seem to have a ghosted plaid pattern underneath the dye. Returned these for a refund as they don't compare to the Signature by Levi's that I ordered for half the price.
on April 2, 2016
I purchased a couple different wash versions of these 514 jeans. I normally wear a 34W x 30L. I originally purchased a pair of the Kale wash in a 34 x 30 and the was too much break in them. I then purchased the California Native wash in a 34 x 29 thinking it would be just right. They were way to short and the finish was much darker than in the picture. Also, the stitching is in blue versus the normal Levi's stitching color of tan or whatever that color is. So compared the Kale version to the California Native version just to see the difference in length. Turns out the difference between a 33L and 29L is three inches... Pretty big gap. It get's even more strange... After I returned the California Native I purchased the Kale again in 34 x 29 just to see if the size difference is consistent... Of course it was not consistent. The Kale in 30L and 29L were identical in length. Really weird. I ended purchasing a pair in the Midnight finish (34 x 29) and they fit perfect.

Make sure you get free returns with these clothing products... Because these sizes are not consistent.
on August 23, 2016
Somehow I didn't notice they were stretch. Which is even better! They fit great. And are really comfortable.

I didn't have any problems with the dye when i first got them, but these jeans do have the "dye may transfer" tag on it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.