Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,661 reviews
on October 14, 2015
I usually wear a 31" waiste, and a 30" fits very well on these jeans. However, they ran a bit short. I returned my usual length and ordered a size longer. A great balance of trim fit without feeling tight. The bit of stretch in the denim makes them feel very comfortable. I have paid twice as much for jeans that did not fit as well.
on March 11, 2016
These are not the Levis I grew up with! Much better, although nobody seems to use material that is as heavy duty as years past, these 514's with the "stretchiness" are just unbelievably comfortable. The size was spot on, and I have hopes that the activity and abuse I will put these through will not cause the ubiquitious crotch split all my previous jeans have suffered, (right when they get good and broken in)! Only downfall I see, on of my 3rd day straight in the new jeans, is that I am now required to wear a belt, not because they are too big, but the stretch allows them to creep down. I really don't want to go there.
on February 10, 2016
After trying these pants for the first time, I absolutely love them! Regular jeans will never compare!

If you are an athletic person, or just hate the restricting feeling of most regular pants, then these are the pants for you.
It almost doesn't seem fair that women get all these comfortable, stretchy, athletic wear, and men have mostly been stuck with sweat pants until these past few years.

*****PROS*****
-These pants look nice; you can go out with them for any casual, or even semi-fancy outings, and still feel free and mobile!

-Play sports in them! you can move as you wish without any problems and its such a great feeling. Specially not having the "can't lift my leg any higher" or "can't squat or widen my stance in these jeans". If somebody shows up to your location and starts shooting up the place, you have the ability to run, vault, and somersault unhindered.

-although [arbitrarily] expensive to use as work pants, you can squat freely, step-over easily, or move about as you like with comfort.

-they are Levi's... enough said right?

*****CONS*****
-the only problem I have noticed is due to the "stretchiness" of the material, wearing a belt is almost an absolute necessity. Otherwise you risk killing
people with crack... because crack kills. Basically the will slide down a bit, but most jeans do that anyway.

-secondly, there is one tiny issue that only occurs in some pants. When walking, you may notice the material "catching" itself just under your gooch/butt. Because of the Elastane material, it just slightly less soft than 100% cotton (motion jeans contain 98% cotton, 2% elastane)
and you may hear this low flicking noise as you walk. not a major problem, just a little annoying when it happens.

-lastly, on the every once in a long, long, occasional, while... you might catch a leg hair in the elastic material and you will feel a little itch. on the same note, if you are allergic to any sort of elastic/spandex type material, definitely don't buy these.

**********************FINAL NOTES********************
These pants are my number one choice. I currently have three [different colored] pairs and i take good care of them. make sure you follow the recommended care, and they will last you a very long time.
On the other hand, if you can't accept any of my listed cons, or you are a heavy guy with a big belly/waistline, these may not be so great.

5-STARS!!!!
on March 7, 2016
You would think, "This pair of 514 33x32 fits me perfectly, I should buy another pair but a different color" and expect that 2nd pair to fit just like the first, right? Wrong.

I have bought Levi's for years. I love the material quality, but over the past couple years I can rarely find a pair that fits consistently. I have bought multiple of the SAME style/size but they fit TOTALLY differently. This is true for other fits too since I have bought 514's and 505's etc.. One pair will fit great, but the other pair will be tough to button and 2 inches shorter but both are the "same" size and style. This isn't a fluke thing either. I have bought multiple pairs over the past couple years and it has been the same. Maybe I'm just an idiot for hoping its a fluke but I keep buying them. I really don't understand it. Same size and style but one pair fits and the other doesn't. I'm tired of spending up to $40-$50 on a pair of jeans and crossing my fingers hoping that they fit. 1 out of 3 pairs will fit how I would expect based on a previous pair, the other 2 will be uncomfortable or just not even fit at all. Tired of wasting my money on a guessing game and hoping for the best so this will be the last pair I purchase (and return for a refund) from Levi's until they get their sizing consistent.
on April 30, 2017
I have been wearing Levi's 514 for the last few years and I like these jeans. The pair I got from Amazon seems to be a little bit rougher cotton than the ones that I've purchased before usually from Costco but I think it's still fine and comfortable and I just started wearing them so we'll see how they hold up. I will give them 5 stars initially, worth buying them and good deal for the money.
on July 3, 2017
I have three pairs of 514's. The first pair, color Dirt Rush, fits great. The second pair is Tumbled Rigid, it's a bit looser than the first pair. The third pair, Rigid Grey, fits more like 'skinny jeans'. The back pockets on the three pairs are three different depths, with almost an inch in variance (my phone fit completely in the second pair, stuck out maybe a quarter inch in the first pair, and nearly three-quarters in the third pair).

All three of these jeans are the right size around the waist, with the right inseam, but they fit differently enough that I can't see them all three being the same model number. They're good jeans otherwise, but don't be surprised if the fit's not quite what you expect if you pick up another pair..
on November 5, 2015
My husband loves his pair of 514 straight black jeans and asked me to bring another pair to him in Japan when we moved here. Unfortunately, these fit nothing like his original pair. These are baggy in the waist and thighs and overall not what he wanted. I don't know if the product is misrepresented, the item has changed, or it's just a quality control issue. But we won't be trusting sizing and cut with Levis anymore. We'll have to do trying on and so on. Not a big deal with Prime in the States, but this was disappointing having brought them to Japan with no possibility of returning them.
on January 12, 2017
I have had 514 Stretch jeans in the past and they fit great and are very comfortable. For some reason when I've ordered 514's recently they are not stretch and don't come close to fitting me. Very disappointed.
on November 9, 2016
Super meh. This is what you get for buying jeans online. Levi's are especially unpredictable because they are made in so many different countries, so even if you pick the same number/type that you always do, if one was made in Bangledesh and another was made in Mexico, they will have a completely different fit.
I got these for my husband's birthday. The description says that they are "Straight Blue Roast Jeans," and the picture shows a straight leg, but the fit is very baggy. It looks like jeans from the 90's - not Jenco style, but not too far from that.
I washed them, hoping to shrink them, but that didn't work. Because of that, they can't be returned. Super bummer.
on March 21, 2016
I like my jeans fitted, but not tight. Ordered these in my normal size (36x32) and they were a little large. Exchanged them for 35x32, which fit a little snug at first, but they loosen up in the first 30 minutes or so while wearing them. By the end of the day, they may be a little too loose for my taste, but return to normal after washing. If you like your jeans to fit without being droopy or saggy, and a size 1" down from your normal size is available like it was for me, I would suggest going down one inch. If you are between sizes, go down a size for sure.

I would buy these again. Took off one star because I had to exchange to get a size that felt like my normal fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.