Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2016
The most comfortable jeans I've ever worn! The material and fit feel amazing! I have a 31 waist, 6'1", and chose 32 length (standard long), and these 'straight' cut jeans are perfect! They do feel small when putting them on, because of the smaller knee width. But once they're on, they're the best thing you'll wear outside (or inside)!

EDIT: Ordered again in Native Cali Black Denim (first one was "Agraba" - a medium grey). So far the best jeans ever!
on May 16, 2017
So, I really like the fit, look, and how flexible/stretchable these are - they really make a difference when you move around. However, one pair developed a hole next to the rear pocket after 5 months of intermittent wearing, that is really disappointing. Usually, I wear the Levis for at least 2 years before any appreciable wear shows up so this is certainly a negative. That being said, it could be just a one-off, so I'll knock off just one star and see how the other pair fairs over the next months.
Enthusiast: Drawingon July 18, 2017
Great pair of straight 514 Levi's jeans at a very accessible price.
My father loves them. I offered him a size 38 as the last pair was a 36, but he said he did not feel at his ease. These ones fit perfectly as he still tends at 84 yo to wear his bottom jeans on his knees...the fabric is a very high denim quality and the color is great. He wants another pair...
on January 23, 2016
I buy my young adult son 514's from time to time as they fit him perfectly. He is quite slender but needs a little more waist due to prominent hip bones. This style is great as the legs are thinner compared to the waist and so they look like regular classic jeans in the fit. This is the first time I bought some with stretch. These are lighter weight than the denim ones I've purchased, but it's hot here so that might be good. Tried the stretch as he eventually will tear the knees. He likes the look and they fit like the denim ones do.
on March 21, 2017
Finally a jean sold in a 29 inseam! I hate jeans all bunched up around the ankle. I am a 30 waist with a 29 inseam. These jeans fit very nice. The straight fit falls below the waist as expected and are slim but not tight. The wash is a medium to darker contemporary look. Also, the fabric is light weight. I don't like those heavy, thick jeans. I highly recommend these jeans!
0Comment|Report abuse
My son loves these jeans! Unfortunately, the very first time he wore them, he ripped them. This is absolutely no fault of the seller or the quality of the jeans. It's just the life of a mechanic. He liked the fit and fabric so much that he immediately ordered a new pair. They have a slightly relaxed fit and the ankles fit over work boots.
on August 17, 2017
35" waist is perfect. 34" inseam is not 34", it is 35".
Ordered Shoestring color, and got something completely different. What I got was an even dark blue color, without any whiskering or fading, which is what the Shoestring should have. I have another Shoestring pair at home in a different style, and they look completely different to the pair I received with this order.
These Levi's are definitely a thinner material compared to Levis from days gone by.
Online shopping for clothes is not for me. The images do not accurately portray the product.
on December 25, 2014
I ordered a 514 beacuse it has some stretch properties. I bought it 3 from amazon. Different colors, 33W, 30L.

- First - fitted perfect. Stretch fabric and straight jeans. Excellent jeans. Exactly what I expected from Levi's
- Second - Somewhat small (perhaps 32W) and no stretch fabric at all!!!! Even the composition was different from the other. No Elastane whatsoever on the composition.
- Third - Even smaller. (probably 31W) and also absolutely no stretch fabric on the composition.

I gave the second and the third as gifts for friends, since they didn't fit me well, and I learned my lesson. Next time, don't trust on those number. If you want to buy some reliable trousers, go and try them at the store. Even there there are still some issues on sizing, but definitely nothing like here buying from amazon, and you can just pick another easily.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on December 24, 2016
These are one of my favorite pair of jeans. I purchased my normal size and it fits as expected, however I think for most, they will find the waistline to be a little lose for their normal size; so you might want to select a size smaller. There is elastic in the jeans (mine had 2%) and I don't mind it too much. It gives me more breathability while walking and a bit more comfort. One concern I had with the jeans was the fading and the elastic showing as other jeans tended to have colors fade and then show the elastic. As a person who washes their jeans once a week in low and cold, I have found the fading to be minimal and the elastic to not appear. I am completely satisfied with these jeans and if I were to get another pair, would hope to get one made from the same location (as I've noticed Levi's quality varies based on where they are manufactured).
on March 7, 2016
I have another set of 514 jeans, same waist size, that fits me well. However, when I got this pair through Amazon, the waist 36 didn't even come close to fitting me, even though all my other pants are 36. It's like a 36 label was attached to a 34 waist. I'd like to try another pair to see if this was a fluke, but I'm not really fond of sending merchandise back and forth. But, then again, it's part of the business model, so perhaps I should just go ahead and try it again.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.