Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,346 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,826 reviews
on October 4, 2016
After 40 years of buying the same size and style of Levis these are the last I will ever buy. I probably have 10 pairs of Levis 550s, some from the UK twenty years ago before I moved to the US. Recently I ordered two more pairs. They are thin and soft. The belt loop on one pair caught slightly as I got into the car and ripped right off. These just aren't anything like the quality they were before. From now on I am going to have to try different brands. The cut has also changed slightly, these just don't feel the same, they don't stay up as well as the others, something has changed about the shape of the top foot of these. A few months ago I found an old pair that I may not have worn in the 18 years I have lived here, they are strong and thick. Real jeans, rather than denim pants.
on February 14, 2017
I have Wranglers and Levi's. Wranglers are heavier, Levi's just feel a bit more comfortable. The 550's work best for me. I'm 33-34/32, slender-regular build. I wear jeans most days of the week for moderate active field work/office work. Even though not as heavy as Wrangler, I haven't had a problem with them failing or wearing out. For me, I favor Levi's by a small margin. I understand why some would prefer Wrangler, and that's fine too.
on May 16, 2017
I am very disappointed in the jeans I received. I love levi'so but the last 2 pair I received from amazon were defective, in the same place. The right rear pocket tore right on theach inside corner, wear they attach to the pants. Then I went to pull them up by the belt loop, I didn't have my belt on yet and they are loose around the waste, and the belt loop tore free from the bottom, where they attach to the pants. Granted I have had these for a few months but I live in So California, and I wear shorts most of the time. I only wear pants if I have to. I don't know if it was a shipment that Amazon received but two pair, torn in the exact same place? I don't believe in coincidence.
on May 15, 2017
Already have a tear in the crotch area and I've only had them for like 2 months. It's possible when I got them they might have hard a small tear I didn't inspect them closely. I suspect this is the cause - I've had plenty of Levi pants before which last a long time. These are also comfortable I would buy them again.
on April 18, 2016
These Levis are a huge disappointment. I washed them for the first time and took them on a trip. After three days, a belt look came off and the corner of the back pocket tore loose and left a hole. It wasn't the pocket that I keep my wallet in, so there was no strain on it; just poor, poor quality. They were made in Egypt. I remember when they were made in the USA and lasted for years. What a shame!
on February 13, 2017
I have worn Levi's jeans my entire adult life. But a few years ago I noticed that Levi's was using a new type of zipper, which tended to slide very easily - so easily, in fact, that during the course of the day it would often slide down on its own, leaving my fly wide open (!). After tossing a pair of otherwise perfectly good jeans, I ordered a new pair from Amazon but I encountered the same problem. I exchanged those jeans for another pair, but encountered the same problem. I am now returning them for a refund and am on the lookout for a new brand of jeans. Clearly the issue is not with Levi's quality control but with the basic design of the zipper.
on March 5, 2017
Levi's men 550 relax fit jeans - perfect! Very pleased with the quality, fit, leg length of these jeans, do not wish to make a fashion statement just needed jeans to wear for whatever I want to do, cut grass, odd jobs, etc. Ample room to move around in any position required. These jeans are exactly what I was hoping for. Since the fabric color does not affect the fit of this product it will not be mentioned. Fully expect to have great service from these jeans.
on May 4, 2015
This is my first time reviewing a pear of jeans.These jean's fell apart after only 4 months. Of were they don't make jeans that last a full year anymore. I will be looking for a different brand. I would like to add I ordered 3 pairs of these jeans they all fell apart about the same time. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL. another pair just fell apart on me This company has gotten really down hill.
on August 10, 2017
These were purchased for my partner who is slim by nature. The complaints by some other reviewers about these being slimmer fitting do not seem to be the case for at least the pair we purchased. The fit is great on him, comfortable and yet still decent looking rather than a voluminous baggy effect. I don't know if this would be the case if he were heavier, but at his size, they are exactly as he had anticipated they would be.
on March 17, 2017
I normally wear jeans (pre-shrunk) that are 34x34 and they are always too short. I was happy to see Amazon had 36" inseam jeans available. I ordered 34x36 and they were too snug in the waist. 36x36 fit perfect. Others have complained about the thickness of the material but these were fine. The stitching was a little wonky on one leg cuff but other than that for this price I am happy and will be buying more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.