Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 4,979 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,431 reviews
on October 4, 2016
After 40 years of buying the same size and style of Levis these are the last I will ever buy. I probably have 10 pairs of Levis 550s, some from the UK twenty years ago before I moved to the US. Recently I ordered two more pairs. They are thin and soft. The belt loop on one pair caught slightly as I got into the car and ripped right off. These just aren't anything like the quality they were before. From now on I am going to have to try different brands. The cut has also changed slightly, these just don't feel the same, they don't stay up as well as the others, something has changed about the shape of the top foot of these. A few months ago I found an old pair that I may not have worn in the 18 years I have lived here, they are strong and thick. Real jeans, rather than denim pants.
on October 27, 2016
Belt loop broke after a few weeks of very little use. And they tell me this item is not eligible for a return. It's honestly amazing to me I probably wore them 5 times because it has been so hot in CT until this week.
review image
on December 2, 2015
Ordered the RINSE color 550s. Hard to find color in my area. Found one my size a few months ago at a local retailer. A tad bit on the snug side. I wanted another of the same color. This one from Amazon is the same deal (snug fit). But I'll take it. I'm currently into the darker color 550s. I was going through some clothing I had not worn for 20 plus years. Found a few 550s made in the USA that was stored since the early 90's. The difference in materials is like night and day. The new ones are like paper thin compared to the ones from yester year. It was heavy duty quality material back then VS a cheaper thin light feel 550s of today. IMO. I don't think these will last too long. But I love the color. The good old days of the Levis jeans are GONE! :(
on August 12, 2015
Levis, like most things, have changed. Since Levis has been historically reliable and our "go-to" jeans, we bought 3 new pairs. My partner does oil field work, so durable is appreciated. We last purchased Levis about a year ago, so we can compare "then" and "now". These jeans are definitely thinner than the other pairs we bought a year ago. Everything else looks the same. We're wondering if they are going to hold up, since other reviewers also noted that the jeans are thinner than previous editions. We bought these on Amazon after looking at the same product in the local department store which had them for $10 more. Products seem identical in every way, fabric thinner on both versions. Seems like we're going to have to find a new and different brand. End of an era, I'm afraid.
on March 6, 2017
I ordered a few pairs of these jeans a few months back in a size 30x32 and they fit flawless for "cheap" work pants. I recently ordered another pair since I'm really starting to wear the old ones out. The pair I ordered matched identically to the ones I had before and they fit more like a 32x34. As much as I didn't want to go along with the 1 star bandwagon, I feel it is highly necessary. Levi's are not true to fit and are made with extremely low craftsmanship. If I pulled something similar at my job I'd get fired. I swear the jeans seem like they are made by children in a factory raking in $0.15 an hour. Worst way to spend $40 is on Levi jeans.
on March 31, 2016
I thought it was just me until I read the other one and two star reviews... but it's not just me. The cut of these 550 Levis is NOT the same as it used to be. It might say the same waist size on the tag as the pairs you've always worn. But it's not accurate. The two pairs I just bought on Amazon are WAY smaller in the waist than pairs of the "same" label size I've owned for years. I'm returning them to Amazon. And I'm reluctant to purchase Levis anymore. I've always been able to count on consistency from Levis, but now I can't count on that anymore.
on October 13, 2016
I have been wearing Levi Jeans for over 45 years and they were jeans that were tough and could take a beating. I never thought they would become a jean that I would give up on but enough is enough! One of the belt loops ripped off in the rear on the bottom and just hangs in the 60 days of wearing them and at 57 I don't stress that much. Now one might think I did it somehow by catching it on the door knob but the Levi 560 I purchased earlier in the 2016 did the same thing and it can't be a fluke. Sorry but saving money on cheaper material is taking what was an American classic to another cheap foreign made knock off even if is made by the same company. R.I.P. Levi because what was once great about our proudly made in the USA jeans has faded away into shadow of what it once was. I would pay more for a pair of jeans that are made in the USA than to pay for jeans that fall apart soon after you start to wear them.
on December 10, 2016
Got these five months ago, and crotch ripped not at seam but material is worn through. I ordered another pair, I hope I am not buying Knock off's or something. Just use for work and work a sales floor, so not rough on them, hardly get dirty at all. Seems like this should not have happened. Not happy, we will see what happens with the new pair and will update. Other than the rip they look like new, touch more faded but that is normal.

Update, just returned the second pair, Material is not good, ripped out just as last pair did on the second time worn. I think these are seconds or knock offs. Packaging looked right when they came but just can't be real Levi's.
on November 18, 2016
550's have a fundamental design problem with the belt loops that causes them to fail and rip out. On 505 jeans the loops are anchored to a reinforced seam but in the 550's they are stitched into thin fabric above the seam and every pair I have own they have ripped out of . If this were a car it would be a recall item . It is a design flaw that does not appear in 505 style or Wrangler jeans
I hate to say it but Levi's have become a really poor quality product. This belt loop fell off on the first washing. I've worn Levi's my whole life but have been disappointed by the last few pairs I have owned. I don't feel like they are well made anymore or a good value for the price . The integrity of the brand is gone.
review image review image
on December 17, 2016
Again too small! Second time Levi's! We didn't have this problem when they were made in the USA. Levis get smaller not arrive small and get bigger. People get bigger not arrive big and then get smaller. Point is I am wearing 2 different pair of Levi's (one at a time for you rocket scientists). That are this exact size both bought on Amazon and fit great. So why can't I buy another of the same size that fits? Watch I get a size larger this time and its a tent! One star not for the denim quality but the lack of quality control at the factory!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.