Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,743 reviews
on October 27, 2016
Belt loop broke after a few weeks of very little use. And they tell me this item is not eligible for a return. It's honestly amazing to me I probably wore them 5 times because it has been so hot in CT until this week.
review image
on October 4, 2016
After 40 years of buying the same size and style of Levis these are the last I will ever buy. I probably have 10 pairs of Levis 550s, some from the UK twenty years ago before I moved to the US. Recently I ordered two more pairs. They are thin and soft. The belt loop on one pair caught slightly as I got into the car and ripped right off. These just aren't anything like the quality they were before. From now on I am going to have to try different brands. The cut has also changed slightly, these just don't feel the same, they don't stay up as well as the others, something has changed about the shape of the top foot of these. A few months ago I found an old pair that I may not have worn in the 18 years I have lived here, they are strong and thick. Real jeans, rather than denim pants.
on August 22, 2017
way to small. Short and below the waist. Also way too tight. I have no complaints about the quality of levis, but it certainly is not the same as it used to be. I just hate the fact that all their jeans fit like shhhh now days. Can we get some normal fitting jeans please? I have tried 569, which fit like low rise bootcut for curvy women, 550, these ones that are the same but tighter in the legs and not bootcut, and 541, which are basically skinny jeans they identify as more roomy. I exchanged each one and will keep trying. My next pair is 505 and I suspect they may be the most decent ones for what I am looking for. I am willing to keep trying considering that I have tried wranglers that are even worse, carhartts that are ugly all around but fit good, and everything in between from condor tacticool pants, dickies, and riggs workwears too.

I am only 5'11" and 170 with no gut, and need some crotch room and thigh room. I never thought it would be so hard to find these things. I also wear AT THE WAIST, because I carry everyday. I hate low rise junk because my junk hits the seem and it is the most uncomfortable thing in the world. I wonder how anyone is able to wear low rise without wearing a thong...

All I want is some nice jeans with room to breathe and not 20" wide at my feet! Come back Levi's. Baby come back.
on May 23, 2017
Buyer beware. After nearly three months the two pairs of 550 Levi jeans I purchased still smell like a petroleum product. I should have returned them but felt the smell would probably wash out. After at least 10 or more washes it has not. This leads me to believe these were not authentic Levi products. I've been buying Levis at least 30 years and never had this problem. Amazon should confirm the products stated on their website are authentic and come from valid sources... bummer!
on February 14, 2017
I have Wranglers and Levi's. Wranglers are heavier, Levi's just feel a bit more comfortable. The 550's work best for me. I'm 33-34/32, slender-regular build. I wear jeans most days of the week for moderate active field work/office work. Even though not as heavy as Wrangler, I haven't had a problem with them failing or wearing out. For me, I favor Levi's by a small margin. I understand why some would prefer Wrangler, and that's fine too.
on May 16, 2017
I am very disappointed in the jeans I received. I love levi'so but the last 2 pair I received from amazon were defective, in the same place. The right rear pocket tore right on theach inside corner, wear they attach to the pants. Then I went to pull them up by the belt loop, I didn't have my belt on yet and they are loose around the waste, and the belt loop tore free from the bottom, where they attach to the pants. Granted I have had these for a few months but I live in So California, and I wear shorts most of the time. I only wear pants if I have to. I don't know if it was a shipment that Amazon received but two pair, torn in the exact same place? I don't believe in coincidence.
on March 31, 2016
CHEAP CHINESE CRAP -- DO NOT BUY!
I have worn Levi's for 45 years, but never again! Brand new pair didn't even survive the first wash! Material thin -- shreds and tears. GARBAGE.
on May 15, 2017
Already have a tear in the crotch area and I've only had them for like 2 months. It's possible when I got them they might have hard a small tear I didn't inspect them closely. I suspect this is the cause - I've had plenty of Levi pants before which last a long time. These are also comfortable I would buy them again.
on April 18, 2016
These Levis are a huge disappointment. I washed them for the first time and took them on a trip. After three days, a belt look came off and the corner of the back pocket tore loose and left a hole. It wasn't the pocket that I keep my wallet in, so there was no strain on it; just poor, poor quality. They were made in Egypt. I remember when they were made in the USA and lasted for years. What a shame!
on February 13, 2017
I have worn Levi's jeans my entire adult life. But a few years ago I noticed that Levi's was using a new type of zipper, which tended to slide very easily - so easily, in fact, that during the course of the day it would often slide down on its own, leaving my fly wide open (!). After tossing a pair of otherwise perfectly good jeans, I ordered a new pair from Amazon but I encountered the same problem. I exchanged those jeans for another pair, but encountered the same problem. I am now returning them for a refund and am on the lookout for a new brand of jeans. Clearly the issue is not with Levi's quality control but with the basic design of the zipper.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.