Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,694 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,949 reviews
on March 3, 2017
I have been exclusively wearing Levi's 559's for my denim for many years and I have always loved them. One thing that I didn't pay much attention too when ordering my most recent pair, is that it said "stretch" in the size. Stretchable jeans are new to me, but they are still comfortable. If you decide to go the stretch route, I suggest buying a size that is 1 size smaller than you typically wear, as these things are cut big.
on December 18, 2016
Update 4/2017
Recently ordered two additional pair at 32x34; one in Range the other Chinchilla. The Range are true to size and match the previous pair. The Chinchilla are 1-1/4" (yes, that one and one quarter inches) shorter than the range. They are just barely long enough to wear. The waist is comparable to the Range. We'll see what happens after I wash them. The fabric of the Chinchilla is very soft and somewhat stretchy.

Original Review 2016:
Ordered two pair in 33"W x 34L". One in Sub-Zero, the other in Range. The Sub-Zero seemed a little bigger than a typical 33". The Range was at least 1" bigger than the Sub-Zero, maybe 2" - definitely not a 33" waist. I sent the Range back for a 32" x 34" and those were much more true to size. I keep the Sub-Zero but now I wished I had swapped those out for 32" as well. Other than the size issue. they seem like genuine Levis and the price point was pretty good.
on June 14, 2017
Placed two separate orders, reordering the first and got 2 different weight jeans as a result. The first order the jeans were great, good weight denim with slight stretch, really liked. So went back to the original order and reordered 2 more pairs. The next 2 pairs were a heavy denim, still a light stretch, but heavier denim and a bit looser fit overall. They make for a good work jean for a manual labor type job, but a bit heavier than what I would want for everyday. Amazon seems to have at least 2 SKUs in the same location and this was close enough for them. Will not order another pair via Amazon
on March 8, 2016
Within a day or two a belt loop became undone. So I had it sewed (I don't know how to sew). Then another broke. And another. And they were resewed. Then the metal buckle broke. Where'd all'y'all Levi Strauss-ers get a piece of metal that would break? So a metal button was sewn on where the broken-in-half metal-buckle was. Whether the metal button will stay is STILL in question. The quality has gone to nil; there is a badge on your back side that tells everyone the size (what's up with that??!!); the cotton denim was VERY THIN; the price is expensive; I wasn't being kept warm enough (thin denim); obviously was made in the 3rd world countries (probably lowest bidder); obviously the standards have slipped; and it appears to me that you're using the Levi's brand's reputation to make a quick buck before the brand's reputation heads to zilch. I WILL NOT be buying Levi's blue jeans ever again, unless I can find some that were manufactured 30 or 40 years ago!! VERY, VERY UNHAPPY!!!!
on April 27, 2017
4 Stars. Shipping was prompt, pants were well constructed, nicely packaged and in new condition. Buying pants off the internet can be tricky for fit. And so it goes. I recently purchased a pair of 559 denims from a brick and mortar store in the same size as I ordered here. They fit great. Not too loose, not too tight and a comfortable relaxed straight leg construction. I wanted a comfy summer khaki colored jean to offset the blue jeans and cargo shorts, so I thought I'd knock it out of the park with these. For reference, if these are denim, they are a particularly light weight/thin denim (which is fine, they are meant for summer wear so lighter isnt bad imo), yet not quite the sort of classic chinos twill pant light weight. Most notably however, they run tighter than the jeans i bought 20 days ago in the store. Maybe they are supposed to be more form fitting, but if the site model is an indicator these are too tight (not even room for speculation). I've sent them back anticipating ordering a waist size larger. Hope this helps.
on May 27, 2017
Fat people can't wear low-rise jeans like these. They go halfway up your bottom. It's rediculous. Levi's clothing design computer generates pants for larger size people, but they use the algorithm for normal size people and just increase the waist. Designs for skinny people are completely different from designs for fat people. The body doesn't scale proportionately (e.g., the knees don't become 10 inches bigger if the waist does).

It's just bad design. Buying pants from Amazon is really a bad idea. I can say this because I purchased what one would think is an identical pair of jeans at Walmart, same Levi's part number and code, everything's matching. But what came in the mail is a completely different cut and was manufactured in another part of the world.
on July 17, 2017
My husband bought these jeans in store a few years ago and he finally has worn them out. He wore them ALL the time, saying they are his most comfortable fitting jeans. The loops finally started to come loose and he wore out the edges on the pockets so I bought these exact same ones online (for less than I remember it being in store).

He still loves them and asked me to get a few different colors as well. He is 5'10, wears a 38x32 and likes the "baggier" fit, which I found is what Levi's refers to as relaxed. They are wider around the thigh and calf but not too much over the shoe where he would walk on them or cause wear on the seam. The pockets are nice and deep for his iPhone 6s plus to fit in easily.
on January 5, 2017
I've worn a 34x30 for almost 20 years. I know what I wear in Levi jeans. When I got these they were really saggy and I couldn't understand why. The tag says 34x30 and my other jeans fit just fine, but these were falling off me. When I looked closer at the inside tag, the one that is on the right hip and always seems to want to poke out, I noticed they said 36x30.
From this I gather that these jeans are factory seconds at the very least. Whoever QCed the final product saw that the inside tag did not match the outside tag and sent them to the "sell cheap" pile. Somewhere is some guy walking around in 36s thinking he is really put on some serious pounds recently. Be careful when you buy these. They are not QCed Levi Jeans.
on June 17, 2014
Ok, pretty much all I wear are Levis 559's. I love the Indie Blue. I saw this new Steely Blue color on Amazon so I bought em. The color is pretty similar to the picture but the description failed to mention that they are 98% cotton and 2% elastine, so they are stretch jeans. I'm the kind of guy that's just not ok with stretchy jeans. If youre into that sort of thing, these may be for you. Anyways, they did have a decent weight to them and the waist fit ok while the inseam was slighty long. I got the feeling that when they stretch out a little, they would be too big. I'm about 5'8 150 by the way for a reference point. They are made in columbia and seem to be well made. So overall they seem to be quality jeans, just not for me.
on August 30, 2016
This is the 3rd pair in a row that I've had the belt loops break on within a month plus the back pocket ripped at the corner within 2 months. Not sure if these are some knockoff brand or something. Going to try the actual Levis store next I guess since these are the only comfortable pair of jeans I've found over the last few years. So infuriating!

Emailed Levi's with my complaint as well. Hopefully they will do something about this terrible quality and waste of my money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.