Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
4 Stars. Shipping was prompt, pants were well constructed, nicely packaged and in new condition. Buying pants off the internet can be tricky for fit. And so it goes. I recently purchased a pair of 559 denims from a brick and mortar store in the same size as I ordered here. They fit great. Not too loose, not too tight and a comfortable relaxed straight leg construction. I wanted a comfy summer khaki colored jean to offset the blue jeans and cargo shorts, so I thought I'd knock it out of the park with these. For reference, if these are denim, they are a particularly light weight/thin denim (which is fine, they are meant for summer wear so lighter isnt bad imo), yet not quite the sort of classic chinos twill pant light weight. Most notably however, they run tighter than the jeans i bought 20 days ago in the store. Maybe they are supposed to be more form fitting, but if the site model is an indicator these are too tight (not even room for speculation). I've sent them back anticipating ordering a waist size larger. Hope this helps.
on July 17, 2017
My husband bought these jeans in store a few years ago and he finally has worn them out. He wore them ALL the time, saying they are his most comfortable fitting jeans. The loops finally started to come loose and he wore out the edges on the pockets so I bought these exact same ones online (for less than I remember it being in store).

He still loves them and asked me to get a few different colors as well. He is 5'10, wears a 38x32 and likes the "baggier" fit, which I found is what Levi's refers to as relaxed. They are wider around the thigh and calf but not too much over the shoe where he would walk on them or cause wear on the seam. The pockets are nice and deep for his iPhone 6s plus to fit in easily.
on August 7, 2017
Amazing to see another set of products the Amazon is cornering the market. These jeans were about $15 more at two other stores and when I showed them the pricing from Amazon the stores said these wouldn't be legit jeans and tried to convince me that they had the only legit ones.

These jeans and color are amazing. I love the way the can be worn as business casual and can be worn as casual outside business. I wear these with a sports coat as well. Amazing!
on January 12, 2017
I'm very disappointed. The the thread used for the stitching inside the waist band is so prickly that it chafes my skin at the waistband raw after wearing for an hour or so. The material is way too thin for this price point and not at all like traditional Levi's. Not even as heavy as other Levi's I have that have made in Sri Lanka or Mexico. The tag says they are made in Vietnam. A first and last for me.
on June 15, 2017
These are the only style that Levi's makes anymore that will fit a guy that doesn't have toothpicks for legs. You still might need to buy the next waist size larger (if you have larger legs or are athletic), but at least you can actually get these jeans on. I had a pair of 505s and even if I bought them 2-3 sizes larger in the waist I still couldn't get them comfortably on my legs. These fit as expected, and they look good. Be careful, however, because some of the washes are actually not 100% cotton. This wash is a 100% cotton wash.
on May 6, 2017
I think the 559s are a mixed bag and a bit of a crapshoot on fit.

These are dress jeans. They are thin. They aren't going to be very durable. You really need to choose an interesting color or these pants really make no sense at all considering durable jeans are the same price. I chose "andi" as I liked the dark colored thread with silver buttons.

They are comfortable. Mine fit a bit baggy around the hips but the waistline feels right. I'm 6'0"/160 and I went with 32w-34l, If they made a 32w-33l, it would fit perfect.

I like mine but I know I can't wear them all the time. These are not workhorse jeans. They are pretty jeans. If they outlive my expectations, I may try other colors. I'm on the fence for now.

If you want great jeans just get 501s or 505s. That's the gold standard.
on September 16, 2015
I thought I was safe buying Levi's online, however, I was wrong... I have two old pairs of 559 jeans (which I love!) but they were years old and getting worn out so I was ready to get a new pair. I figured that ordering the same size, style, and brand that I would get what I already had. Levi's must have changed the design or something because the new pair that I received was much larger than what I have (see photos). They are much longer, looser in the leg, and just don't fit the same—very annoying.

I have given them 1 star out of frustration due to the sizing. It would have been 5 if they fit right :(
review imagereview imagereview image
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 7, 2015
I bought this for my 40 year old son as a gift. He was visiting me over Thanksgiving and was wearing the same brand/style, but wanted a different color since most of his wardrobe consists of tonal grays, black, and white. I had it mailed/delivered to his own apartment address and he was very satisfied with both the delivery company (arrived a day earlier) and the fit of the jeans. The color is wonderful, the overall fit is not "bun hugging" (my son prefers jeans that are not) and would likely appeal to more mature men past 30 than teenagers, in my opinion. Can't go wrong with Levi's and Amazon!
on August 1, 2017
I'm a 33" x 29", which is a tough size to find, and 32" in certain pants fits well. However, the 559 (a bit of stretch to them) 32" x 30" fits perfectly, without straining the button at all. I've heard that some experience size variations by pant color (weird, but okay if that's what you found). I have 3 pairs of 559s in two colors and the fit is identical. I really love these jeans. Identical review for the other color I bought at the same time.
on January 10, 2017
I have purchased the same size 559 jeans for years, but after recently purchasing 2 more pair, I realized the cut seems to have gotten much tighter and uncomfortable. So much so, that I returned them and will have to look some other jeans.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.