Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 7, 2017
Amazing to see another set of products the Amazon is cornering the market. These jeans were about $15 more at two other stores and when I showed them the pricing from Amazon the stores said these wouldn't be legit jeans and tried to convince me that they had the only legit ones.

These jeans and color are amazing. I love the way the can be worn as business casual and can be worn as casual outside business. I wear these with a sports coat as well. Amazing!
on December 1, 2017
fit nicely, cant go wrong with a pair of levis. i didn't notice when ordering, and it doesn't mention this, they are the stretch version. at first i wasnt sure about it but i do like them. a little more comfortable and still look like jeans. i got one waist size bigger than usual for more comfort, with the stretch though i probably could have stayed with my actual waist size. the ad also says they are button fly, this is incorrect. i received (and wanted) zipper fly.
on May 6, 2017
I think the 559s are a mixed bag and a bit of a crapshoot on fit.

These are dress jeans. They are thin. They aren't going to be very durable. You really need to choose an interesting color or these pants really make no sense at all considering durable jeans are the same price. I chose "andi" as I liked the dark colored thread with silver buttons.

They are comfortable. Mine fit a bit baggy around the hips but the waistline feels right. I'm 6'0"/160 and I went with 32w-34l, If they made a 32w-33l, it would fit perfect.

I like mine but I know I can't wear them all the time. These are not workhorse jeans. They are pretty jeans. If they outlive my expectations, I may try other colors. I'm on the fence for now.

If you want great jeans just get 501s or 505s. That's the gold standard.
on August 1, 2017
I'm a 33" x 29", which is a tough size to find, and 32" in certain pants fits well. However, the 559 (a bit of stretch to them) 32" x 30" fits perfectly, without straining the button at all. I've heard that some experience size variations by pant color (weird, but okay if that's what you found). I have 3 pairs of 559s in two colors and the fit is identical. I really love these jeans. Identical review for the other color I bought at the same time.
on January 10, 2017
I have purchased the same size 559 jeans for years, but after recently purchasing 2 more pair, I realized the cut seems to have gotten much tighter and uncomfortable. So much so, that I returned them and will have to look some other jeans.
on March 1, 2017
My husband is hard on his pants - holes in back pockets, stretches through the knees, frayed at the bottoms, etc. We sometimes buy jeans in local stores for convenience, but if I'm looking for a quality pair that won't start falling apart within a year, I turn to Levi's. These are a nice dark color that you can dress up and the relaxed cut is flattering for most men.
on February 27, 2017
Total crap. Very poor quality. Year easily. Belt loops tore after a few months. Look good and good design but only intended to make the sale and wear a few times or only gently.
review image review image
on March 24, 2017
Love these Levi's jeans. I'm 6'1" and weigh 250 lbs. For my body type, these jeans are the ones that fit me best. I will be re-purchasing them. I have owned many pairs of these. Purchasing a new pair recently, I realized that they seem to be about a 1/2" shorter than they used to be for the same size. Waist is just a tag more snug than the same size used to be also. Even so, I love the jeans!
on July 18, 2017
color is nice, fit is nice, cut is nice, but denim is paper thin. Wouldn't be surprised if I could see through them if I held the pants up to a light.
what the heck happened to denim in the last 30 years? Levi's used to be thick as a board, you could stand a new pair up by themselves!
Oh, I guess I know. It's called corporate greed.
on November 7, 2015
I have a pair of these that I bought approximately in 2006 or so that was fantastic. Nice quality. Comfortable. Good fit. I am completely average build and I figured that even though I rarely buy clothes online, since I was able to find the exact same size style down to the same 4 digit color code, why not just get these through the mail? I thought I would save some time trying stuff on in the store which I really don't like doing.

Well the pair I got was terrible. I should have taken the other negative reviews more seriously. The waist was technically the right size, but everything else had been miniaturized. The crotch rode painfully high. The pockets were like a bad joke: I could not put my samsung galaxy in without the top sticking out, and my wallet would not fit either. These are sold in the Levis Clothing Mens section. Could they be women's? Maybe. Or could this be the new style? While I can accept that maybe someone decided to change the style so that you need to let the waist ride REALLY low, I honestly do not believe that tiny pockets are a style. I think the manufacturer (or counterfitter??) decided to save like 5 cents per pair by skimping on fabric. Of note, the tags did say Levi's, but were not the same logo, etc as the ones I eventually bought from Macys (for the same price), so who knows if that is because Levi's subcontractors use different tags or these were not authentic Levi's or what. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I doubt that these would be an acceptable pair of jeans for almost anyone, and certainly not for most men.

I am giving an extra star because so far the return process has been pretty straightforward.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.