Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,638 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,886 reviews
on June 12, 2015
I love 559 models. Bought couple of them at Maci's before. Now ordered more on Amazon, as the old ones got worn out.

This time I ordered three pairs of 559s (see the picture, first three ones).

- Range model is great and size fitted well, as expected. The color is also very cool, not as dark as on the screen.
- Sub-Zero model, also awesome. Fits well in size and color is exactly as on the screen.

NOTE! - Graphite model runs small. If you order Graphite, I would suggest to got a size bigger in waist, length is still good.

Obviously, these jeans are produced at different factories around the world and although, the same company, sizes vary. Be mindful when ordering.
review image
on March 5, 2017
Don't know if these are authentic Levi's jeans but I surely bought it thinking they were. I had the exact same model, size, and color that I bought a year ago that ripped. Since I like it so much, I decided to buy me a new one and got them on the expected date, as usual, but then, when I tried them on, what a bummer; the pants were NOT the same size (36W x 32L, if that matter), even though it said so on the label. Either these are not authentic Levi's jeans or the quality is no longer on the list of things the company cares for. Perhaps a third option is that Amazon is selling parts that did not meet the Levi's Quality Check (if they still have such a thing), but then they are kind of overpriced, aren't they?
on July 24, 2016
Jeans are only a couple months old and holes developed at the upper corners of the rear pockets resulting in a tear on one side. These jeans are toast only a couple months after purchasing. Pretty disappointing after having other pairs for well over a year with no problems.
review image review image
on March 3, 2017
I have been exclusively wearing Levi's 559's for my denim for many years and I have always loved them. One thing that I didn't pay much attention too when ordering my most recent pair, is that it said "stretch" in the size. Stretchable jeans are new to me, but they are still comfortable. If you decide to go the stretch route, I suggest buying a size that is 1 size smaller than you typically wear, as these things are cut big.
on November 7, 2015
I am wearing a pair of 559's that I bought a few years ago, it says 36x30 right on the outside leather label. They fit fine, so I went ahead and ordered a similar style and sized (different color) pair of jeans. They are too tight, and not just by a little, so I'm exchanging them. I can accept I've put on weight, but whatever my current waist size, a pair that fits should be the same fit as the same style similarly sized. Two stars.

Update #1: the 38 x 30's waist fits exactly same as the older 36 x 30, so I am keeping them. As usual Amazon was great with the free return and quick replacement exchange. The leg inseam length is running a bit longer (as opposed to the waist running smaller), but no need for a return, that can be taken in at the dry cleaners. If it matters, new pair made in Lesotho, older paid said made in Cambodia. Three stars.

Update #2: ordered a 2nd pair of 559 (a 3rd color, made in Egypt this time). They fit perfectly at my higher waist size, and aren't too long like the 2nd pair. Material is stretchier. I guess we just need to keep in mind that they call a lot of different jeans "559's" and plan to try a few. Up to four stars. Only wrote this 2nd review as an update to the first one because Amazon made me.
on July 17, 2015
Although noticeably larger than expected for 569, requiring a reduction in waist size of 2 for proper fitment, these pants have exceeded expectations in three years of usage. I ordered some from Levi's website in late 2011 and ordered up a few more pairs last summer from Amazon and the difference in quality, durability, and fade is imperceptible when adjusted for age. These pants do, and always, run large in my experience regardless of where purchased. Despite the light-weight denim they are a trusted and favorite jean.

Color differences between the 4 year old and the year old pants is noticeable in direct sunlight which I expected since I wear once and rewash due to my industrial job. The 4 year old pairs look nicely aged and nowhere near depleted enough to relegate to working on the car only wear. I have washed only with tap cold water with an HE front loader and Tide Coldwater Free and have had great long term results.
on December 18, 2016
Update 4/2017
Recently ordered two additional pair at 32x34; one in Range the other Chinchilla. The Range are true to size and match the previous pair. The Chinchilla are 1-1/4" (yes, that one and one quarter inches) shorter than the range. They are just barely long enough to wear. The waist is comparable to the Range. We'll see what happens after I wash them. The fabric of the Chinchilla is very soft and somewhat stretchy.

Original Review 2016:
Ordered two pair in 33"W x 34L". One in Sub-Zero, the other in Range. The Sub-Zero seemed a little bigger than a typical 33". The Range was at least 1" bigger than the Sub-Zero, maybe 2" - definitely not a 33" waist. I sent the Range back for a 32" x 34" and those were much more true to size. I keep the Sub-Zero but now I wished I had swapped those out for 32" as well. Other than the size issue. they seem like genuine Levis and the price point was pretty good.
on June 14, 2017
Placed two separate orders, reordering the first and got 2 different weight jeans as a result. The first order the jeans were great, good weight denim with slight stretch, really liked. So went back to the original order and reordered 2 more pairs. The next 2 pairs were a heavy denim, still a light stretch, but heavier denim and a bit looser fit overall. They make for a good work jean for a manual labor type job, but a bit heavier than what I would want for everyday. Amazon seems to have at least 2 SKUs in the same location and this was close enough for them. Will not order another pair via Amazon
on March 17, 2016
I am flat out pissed at Levi's at this point. The SEVENTH pair of Levi's 559 jeans ordered from Amazon. Different colors, but even worse, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN. My goodness, the only pair that fit me half decently were the pair from Pakistan. They at least had a decent fit, look like relaxed straight leg jeans, and have a material very similar to denim. The rest... god the rest... the rest are just pure trash. A pair from Mexico that claim to be size 38 but fit like size 34's with super tight thighs and bell bottom like ends. A pair from Egypt that have an almost fake feel to the denim and an over sized waist with very tight calve sections. A pair from Vietnam that just don't fit at all due to a really weird 'poof' feel to the back side. I'm so fed up with this. What happened to this company? What happened to Levis making denim jeans for the everyday man and woman? Is your manufacturing process so scattered that you can't even pull together the same materials?? Or roughly the same measurements? I mean come on, how does a size 44 equal a size 38 but a size 38 equals a size 42? Bah hum bug is right, Levis should be ashamed that they are even offering jeans for sale online with this type of quality and manufacturing differences.
on March 8, 2016
Within a day or two a belt loop became undone. So I had it sewed (I don't know how to sew). Then another broke. And another. And they were resewed. Then the metal buckle broke. Where'd all'y'all Levi Strauss-ers get a piece of metal that would break? So a metal button was sewn on where the broken-in-half metal-buckle was. Whether the metal button will stay is STILL in question. The quality has gone to nil; there is a badge on your back side that tells everyone the size (what's up with that??!!); the cotton denim was VERY THIN; the price is expensive; I wasn't being kept warm enough (thin denim); obviously was made in the 3rd world countries (probably lowest bidder); obviously the standards have slipped; and it appears to me that you're using the Levi's brand's reputation to make a quick buck before the brand's reputation heads to zilch. I WILL NOT be buying Levi's blue jeans ever again, unless I can find some that were manufactured 30 or 40 years ago!! VERY, VERY UNHAPPY!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.