Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
4 Stars. Shipping was prompt, pants were well constructed, nicely packaged and in new condition. Buying pants off the internet can be tricky for fit. And so it goes. I recently purchased a pair of 559 denims from a brick and mortar store in the same size as I ordered here. They fit great. Not too loose, not too tight and a comfortable relaxed straight leg construction. I wanted a comfy summer khaki colored jean to offset the blue jeans and cargo shorts, so I thought I'd knock it out of the park with these. For reference, if these are denim, they are a particularly light weight/thin denim (which is fine, they are meant for summer wear so lighter isnt bad imo), yet not quite the sort of classic chinos twill pant light weight. Most notably however, they run tighter than the jeans i bought 20 days ago in the store. Maybe they are supposed to be more form fitting, but if the site model is an indicator these are too tight (not even room for speculation). I've sent them back anticipating ordering a waist size larger. Hope this helps.
on December 6, 2017
These Levi’s 559s are very comfortable. The denim is soft, waist fits as expected, and there is plenty of room in the crotch and thighs. My one complaint is with the length. The jeans claim to be 30” in length, but are clearly two inches longer than other pairs of Levi’s with the same length measurement. I’ve noticed a lot of recent ads for jeans and shoes have the jean legs cuffed. I am wondering if the fashion industry, as a whole, has just decided that all men will cuff their jeans for the next year or two. It’s not a huge inconvenience, but, I do feel as though it’s worth removing a star from the rating.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 7, 2017
Amazing to see another set of products the Amazon is cornering the market. These jeans were about $15 more at two other stores and when I showed them the pricing from Amazon the stores said these wouldn't be legit jeans and tried to convince me that they had the only legit ones.

These jeans and color are amazing. I love the way the can be worn as business casual and can be worn as casual outside business. I wear these with a sports coat as well. Amazing!
on December 1, 2017
fit nicely, cant go wrong with a pair of levis. i didn't notice when ordering, and it doesn't mention this, they are the stretch version. at first i wasnt sure about it but i do like them. a little more comfortable and still look like jeans. i got one waist size bigger than usual for more comfort, with the stretch though i probably could have stayed with my actual waist size. the ad also says they are button fly, this is incorrect. i received (and wanted) zipper fly.
on May 6, 2017
I think the 559s are a mixed bag and a bit of a crapshoot on fit.

These are dress jeans. They are thin. They aren't going to be very durable. You really need to choose an interesting color or these pants really make no sense at all considering durable jeans are the same price. I chose "andi" as I liked the dark colored thread with silver buttons.

They are comfortable. Mine fit a bit baggy around the hips but the waistline feels right. I'm 6'0"/160 and I went with 32w-34l, If they made a 32w-33l, it would fit perfect.

I like mine but I know I can't wear them all the time. These are not workhorse jeans. They are pretty jeans. If they outlive my expectations, I may try other colors. I'm on the fence for now.

If you want great jeans just get 501s or 505s. That's the gold standard.
on August 1, 2017
I'm a 33" x 29", which is a tough size to find, and 32" in certain pants fits well. However, the 559 (a bit of stretch to them) 32" x 30" fits perfectly, without straining the button at all. I've heard that some experience size variations by pant color (weird, but okay if that's what you found). I have 3 pairs of 559s in two colors and the fit is identical. I really love these jeans. Identical review for the other color I bought at the same time.
on January 10, 2017
I have purchased the same size 559 jeans for years, but after recently purchasing 2 more pair, I realized the cut seems to have gotten much tighter and uncomfortable. So much so, that I returned them and will have to look some other jeans.
on March 13, 2017
Love these jeans. I bought several pair, the range and sub zero fit perfect. The Andi's were a little short and the wellingtons are a little big in the waist but otherwise great. I've read that some people complain the material is too thin but I like the light weight and comfort. If I need thick material for work I'll just buy Carharts. I'll use these Levis for church and social events I reckon. Great jeans.
on March 1, 2017
My husband is hard on his pants - holes in back pockets, stretches through the knees, frayed at the bottoms, etc. We sometimes buy jeans in local stores for convenience, but if I'm looking for a quality pair that won't start falling apart within a year, I turn to Levi's. These are a nice dark color that you can dress up and the relaxed cut is flattering for most men.
on February 27, 2017
Total crap. Very poor quality. Year easily. Belt loops tore after a few months. Look good and good design but only intended to make the sale and wear a few times or only gently.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.