BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
4 Stars. Shipping was prompt, pants were well constructed, nicely packaged and in new condition. Buying pants off the internet can be tricky for fit. And so it goes. I recently purchased a pair of 559 denims from a brick and mortar store in the same size as I ordered here. They fit great. Not too loose, not too tight and a comfortable relaxed straight leg construction. I wanted a comfy summer khaki colored jean to offset the blue jeans and cargo shorts, so I thought I'd knock it out of the park with these. For reference, if these are denim, they are a particularly light weight/thin denim (which is fine, they are meant for summer wear so lighter isnt bad imo), yet not quite the sort of classic chinos twill pant light weight. Most notably however, they run tighter than the jeans i bought 20 days ago in the store. Maybe they are supposed to be more form fitting, but if the site model is an indicator these are too tight (not even room for speculation). I've sent them back anticipating ordering a waist size larger. Hope this helps.
on July 17, 2017
My husband bought these jeans in store a few years ago and he finally has worn them out. He wore them ALL the time, saying they are his most comfortable fitting jeans. The loops finally started to come loose and he wore out the edges on the pockets so I bought these exact same ones online (for less than I remember it being in store).

He still loves them and asked me to get a few different colors as well. He is 5'10, wears a 38x32 and likes the "baggier" fit, which I found is what Levi's refers to as relaxed. They are wider around the thigh and calf but not too much over the shoe where he would walk on them or cause wear on the seam. The pockets are nice and deep for his iPhone 6s plus to fit in easily.
on October 18, 2016
I don't know what Levis is doing, but I echo other's comments that the fit of pants purchased several years ago is no guarantee that the current version of the same pant will fit today. My 2-year old 559 pants fit perfectly. This latest version is not even close. Length is shorter, rise is shorter, and waist is smaller. Buy in a store where they can be tried on.
on August 7, 2017
Amazing to see another set of products the Amazon is cornering the market. These jeans were about $15 more at two other stores and when I showed them the pricing from Amazon the stores said these wouldn't be legit jeans and tried to convince me that they had the only legit ones.

These jeans and color are amazing. I love the way the can be worn as business casual and can be worn as casual outside business. I wear these with a sports coat as well. Amazing!
on January 12, 2017
I'm very disappointed. The the thread used for the stitching inside the waist band is so prickly that it chafes my skin at the waistband raw after wearing for an hour or so. The material is way too thin for this price point and not at all like traditional Levi's. Not even as heavy as other Levi's I have that have made in Sri Lanka or Mexico. The tag says they are made in Vietnam. A first and last for me.
on January 20, 2015
It really is hard to believe that Levi's, the world's most well known jeans brand, can't get consistent sizing in their factories. I can't believe this is not an issue in the company's executive meetings. Do they really think pushing out different sizes, depending on the country that it is made, will pay off in the long run? Not with me.

The 559 jean is one hell of a product, if you can actually figure out which factory produces your size and color. I've always worn a 36x34 size in 559 Levi's jeans made in Cambodia. I ordered two different colors of the same size from Amazon and fit among them was completely different. One was made in Mexico and the other in Lesotho. Both of them fit completely different. The latter didn't even button up when normally I would have room to spare.

If I were a clothing manufacturer, I'd call this a disaster and would diligently work towards fixing this so my global brand has consistent sizing, regardless of where and how you buy my product. Levi's, are you reading this?

I'm done buying Levi's online. I will only buy them at a physical store, if I manage to make my way in to one of them eventually.

Two stars because it is a really good product, if you can find the correct color/country combo.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2017
These do have a little bit of stretch to them, and I wasn't sure if I would like that or if it would make the fabric feel weak or odd. The denim is thick and strong, probably more sturdy than the 100% cotton denim Levi's. Those are REALLY hit or miss when you order online. I ordered two pairs of 505's along with this pair, each a different wash/color, and one feels very thin while the other feels the way I think a good pair of Levi's should feel. I'm going to order the stretch denim from now on.
on April 21, 2017
I bought these pants because I wanted a light colored pair of jeans. The fabric weight is fine but my biggest problem with these jeans is the cut. Even though they're marked as relaxed fit, they seem surprisingly tight in the legs - and I'm not exactly a heavily built guy. I ordered my regular size and it's not as if the pants were designed for a smaller person - the waist is fine and the length is fine. It just seems like a slimmer cut than what I'd expect from relaxed straight cut jeans. Thank heavens they are stretchy otherwise they'd be uncomfortable.
on July 19, 2017
Not sure why Levi's fitting is all over the place.
A 31 that may be too large in one of their styles
is very tight, extremely tight in another styles.

LEVI's needs to get its act together.

I visited their store a few days ago and the salesman
said that he is anything from a 29 to a 32
depending on the style.

So technically speaking if that is the case :
29, 30, 31 or 32
may be the right fit, then there is
a very slim 25% chance that it is the right fit
and very likely 75% chance that it is the wrong fit.

I found this with the Levis that i'm sent.
They are either too large or too small and this
invariably annoys customers, wondering why LEVI's cant get its act together.
on May 16, 2017
I'm not sure what the deal is with the (lack of) quality on these. I usually associate Levi's brand with good quality jeans; it's certainly a famous brand. And at the price of 50 bucks a pair, I was hoping to get my money's worth. That is not really even any savings over the in-store prices, but I thought it would be more convenient than going to the store and searching through the piles for a right size. But what I received must be classified as a factory 2nd or 3rd that was likely rejected by the brick and mortar stores. The pockets and pant legs are slightly frayed, and these are not supposed to be one of those "distressed" style jeans. Not only that, but the zipper was somehow bent at a 90 degree angle. If these were cheap then maybe I could write off those defects as getting what you pay for. But these are top dollar jeans from a top brand, so it's not acceptable.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.