Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 3,367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,625 reviews
on June 12, 2015
I love 559 models. Bought couple of them at Maci's before. Now ordered more on Amazon, as the old ones got worn out.

This time I ordered three pairs of 559s (see the picture, first three ones).

- Range model is great and size fitted well, as expected. The color is also very cool, not as dark as on the screen.
- Sub-Zero model, also awesome. Fits well in size and color is exactly as on the screen.

NOTE! - Graphite model runs small. If you order Graphite, I would suggest to got a size bigger in waist, length is still good.

Obviously, these jeans are produced at different factories around the world and although, the same company, sizes vary. Be mindful when ordering.
review image
on April 2, 2014
so i like my levis 559's very much. i order a few pairs a year. this last batch, CRAP. They immediately felt VERY thin, not the heavy and durable thick denim we expect from them. They felt like el cheepo mall jeans. i have had them for a few months now, and havent done anything with them other then wear them at work, (sales) and out to the bars, just normal everyday stuff! back of the crotch and butt, are BLOWING out. not ripping, they are literally separating into a thin sheet of cotton that at an given moment, show the WORLD more than i would like lol.

SO LEVI'S........... GET IT TOGETHER! Last time i checked throwing your fabric a bump up to increase quality, will increase customer satisfaction, which will increase using the customer as your marketing campaign, which will drive your sales up, which will increase your margins TD, and create the customer base you want....... people like me who automatically think LEVI'S are the BEST! and next time around you will just have happy customers that want to spend with you for life!
on January 5, 2017
I've worn a 34x30 for almost 20 years. I know what I wear in Levi jeans. When I got these they were really saggy and I couldn't understand why. The tag says 34x30 and my other jeans fit just fine, but these were falling off me. When I looked closer at the inside tag, the one that is on the right hip and always seems to want to poke out, I noticed they said 36x30.
From this I gather that these jeans are factory seconds at the very least. Whoever QCed the final product saw that the inside tag did not match the outside tag and sent them to the "sell cheap" pile. Somewhere is some guy walking around in 36s thinking he is really put on some serious pounds recently. Be careful when you buy these. They are not QCed Levi Jeans.
on February 3, 2014
Even though these jeans are the same brand and model as those I bought in a department store (which rhymes with Lacy's), the material is much, much thinner despite having the same price. The jeans from the department store were much thicker and heavier (so they'll last much longer) than Amazon's, and are much more durable. I bought six pairs from Amazon and am disappointed in the inferior quality. I feel like I got ripped off. Levi's should not sell the same model but with different quality to different retailers. That is deceptive to consumers. Alternately, Amazon and Levi's should publish the material weight so consumers know what they're buying. I will not buy Levi's again from Amazon.
on April 10, 2016
I have worn Levis in some form for as long as I can remember but these were different. After about 2 weeks, bothe side rear belt looks broke off on the bottom stitching area, this is product defect a should be returnable, but they aren't and I am not happy with this. I would just sew it back on but as you can see there is nothing there to sew it to, it just shredded the spot it connects.
review image review image
on March 5, 2017
Don't know if these are authentic Levi's jeans but I surely bought it thinking they were. I had the exact same model, size, and color that I bought a year ago that ripped. Since I like it so much, I decided to buy me a new one and got them on the expected date, as usual, but then, when I tried them on, what a bummer; the pants were NOT the same size (36W x 32L, if that matter), even though it said so on the label. Either these are not authentic Levi's jeans or the quality is no longer on the list of things the company cares for. Perhaps a third option is that Amazon is selling parts that did not meet the Levi's Quality Check (if they still have such a thing), but then they are kind of overpriced, aren't they?
on February 1, 2017
I bought 5 pairs of jeans in different colors but the same style (559 relaxed straight stretch) and the same size (36 x 36). Out of those 5 pairs, no 2 had the same measurements. The waist and inseam varied by as much as a couple inches in either direction. One pair fir perfectly, so I kept it. For the next 6 months, I wore that pair and a second pair of Levi's in a slightly different style that I bought in a store. After about 6 months, each pair catastrophically failed when the material (not the seam) got a huge rip near the crotch. I'm done with Levi's forever.
on March 3, 2017
I have been exclusively wearing Levi's 559's for my denim for many years and I have always loved them. One thing that I didn't pay much attention too when ordering my most recent pair, is that it said "stretch" in the size. Stretchable jeans are new to me, but they are still comfortable. If you decide to go the stretch route, I suggest buying a size that is 1 size smaller than you typically wear, as these things are cut big.
on December 7, 2015
I bought this for my 40 year old son as a gift. He was visiting me over Thanksgiving and was wearing the same brand/style, but wanted a different color since most of his wardrobe consists of tonal grays, black, and white. I had it mailed/delivered to his own apartment address and he was very satisfied with both the delivery company (arrived a day earlier) and the fit of the jeans. The color is wonderful, the overall fit is not "bun hugging" (my son prefers jeans that are not) and would likely appeal to more mature men past 30 than teenagers, in my opinion. Can't go wrong with Levi's and Amazon!
on March 16, 2017
These do have a little bit of stretch to them, and I wasn't sure if I would like that or if it would make the fabric feel weak or odd. The denim is thick and strong, probably more sturdy than the 100% cotton denim Levi's. Those are REALLY hit or miss when you order online. I ordered two pairs of 505's along with this pair, each a different wash/color, and one feels very thin while the other feels the way I think a good pair of Levi's should feel. I'm going to order the stretch denim from now on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.