Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 15, 2018
If you have a fairly small waist, large bottom and thighs... these will work. However... just like many jeans... the waist is quite large compared to the rest of the hip measurement. I kept mine anyway, because I needed a variety of different styles. However... the jeans bunch a bit around the waist when you have a belt on.

Seriously... what models do they use for developing jeans? They must all have no butt or a huge gut. Zac jeans by Silver are the best fitting jean for someone with my build. Check those out as well.
on January 15, 2018
I have a long history with this cut of Levi's, and this particular pair, made in Cambodia, are just a bit slimmer than the last pair that came from Mexico. My weight has been stable for the past ten years, so no change there, and I have always been an athlete, so even at age 68, the minor slimming of the cut simply makes the jeans look slightly more tailored rather than "relaxed".

That being said, these are cheap pants made under the Levi name out of lightweight denim fabric. The fabric is obviously thinner and woven less densely than the Levi's I grew up with and have come to expect. I expect that they will wear out faster than I would wish. I am glad that a worker in Cambodia has a job making clothing. That seems reasonable to me. I just wish that the "used-to-be" American company Levi Strauss would hold to their old standards, and when they contract out to the global market insist on fabrics that meet American standards. At the very least, this product should be described as being of lightweight, and not middleweight, material!
on August 7, 2017
Amazing to see another set of products the Amazon is cornering the market. These jeans were about $15 more at two other stores and when I showed them the pricing from Amazon the stores said these wouldn't be legit jeans and tried to convince me that they had the only legit ones.

These jeans and color are amazing. I love the way the can be worn as business casual and can be worn as casual outside business. I wear these with a sports coat as well. Amazing!
on December 1, 2017
fit nicely, cant go wrong with a pair of levis. i didn't notice when ordering, and it doesn't mention this, they are the stretch version. at first i wasnt sure about it but i do like them. a little more comfortable and still look like jeans. i got one waist size bigger than usual for more comfort, with the stretch though i probably could have stayed with my actual waist size. the ad also says they are button fly, this is incorrect. i received (and wanted) zipper fly.
on May 6, 2017
I think the 559s are a mixed bag and a bit of a crapshoot on fit.

These are dress jeans. They are thin. They aren't going to be very durable. You really need to choose an interesting color or these pants really make no sense at all considering durable jeans are the same price. I chose "andi" as I liked the dark colored thread with silver buttons.

They are comfortable. Mine fit a bit baggy around the hips but the waistline feels right. I'm 6'0"/160 and I went with 32w-34l, If they made a 32w-33l, it would fit perfect.

I like mine but I know I can't wear them all the time. These are not workhorse jeans. They are pretty jeans. If they outlive my expectations, I may try other colors. I'm on the fence for now.

If you want great jeans just get 501s or 505s. That's the gold standard.
on August 1, 2017
I'm a 33" x 29", which is a tough size to find, and 32" in certain pants fits well. However, the 559 (a bit of stretch to them) 32" x 30" fits perfectly, without straining the button at all. I've heard that some experience size variations by pant color (weird, but okay if that's what you found). I have 3 pairs of 559s in two colors and the fit is identical. I really love these jeans. Identical review for the other color I bought at the same time.
on January 10, 2017
I have purchased the same size 559 jeans for years, but after recently purchasing 2 more pair, I realized the cut seems to have gotten much tighter and uncomfortable. So much so, that I returned them and will have to look some other jeans.
on December 17, 2017
I have been really frustrated buying these jeans because the sizing is not consistent. I ordered the exact fit and style of a pair that my boyfriend already owns and loves. Unfortunately, they did not fit the same at all. I measured the waist of a pant labeled with a 36" waist and it was actually 40". Same story on length. Apparently someone is just slapping any label on hand to a pair of pants. I have ordered and sent back more than one pair of these jeans adjusting by ordering a smaller size for what I thought was their sizing error. No luck. Over it and won't order these again. Giving two stars because the color and wash of the jeans are nice.
on March 1, 2017
My husband is hard on his pants - holes in back pockets, stretches through the knees, frayed at the bottoms, etc. We sometimes buy jeans in local stores for convenience, but if I'm looking for a quality pair that won't start falling apart within a year, I turn to Levi's. These are a nice dark color that you can dress up and the relaxed cut is flattering for most men.
on February 27, 2017
Total crap. Very poor quality. Year easily. Belt loops tore after a few months. Look good and good design but only intended to make the sale and wear a few times or only gently.
review imagereview image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.