Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,605 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,851 reviews
on June 12, 2015
I love 559 models. Bought couple of them at Maci's before. Now ordered more on Amazon, as the old ones got worn out.

This time I ordered three pairs of 559s (see the picture, first three ones).

- Range model is great and size fitted well, as expected. The color is also very cool, not as dark as on the screen.
- Sub-Zero model, also awesome. Fits well in size and color is exactly as on the screen.

NOTE! - Graphite model runs small. If you order Graphite, I would suggest to got a size bigger in waist, length is still good.

Obviously, these jeans are produced at different factories around the world and although, the same company, sizes vary. Be mindful when ordering.
review image
on March 5, 2017
Don't know if these are authentic Levi's jeans but I surely bought it thinking they were. I had the exact same model, size, and color that I bought a year ago that ripped. Since I like it so much, I decided to buy me a new one and got them on the expected date, as usual, but then, when I tried them on, what a bummer; the pants were NOT the same size (36W x 32L, if that matter), even though it said so on the label. Either these are not authentic Levi's jeans or the quality is no longer on the list of things the company cares for. Perhaps a third option is that Amazon is selling parts that did not meet the Levi's Quality Check (if they still have such a thing), but then they are kind of overpriced, aren't they?
on April 2, 2014
so i like my levis 559's very much. i order a few pairs a year. this last batch, CRAP. They immediately felt VERY thin, not the heavy and durable thick denim we expect from them. They felt like el cheepo mall jeans. i have had them for a few months now, and havent done anything with them other then wear them at work, (sales) and out to the bars, just normal everyday stuff! back of the crotch and butt, are BLOWING out. not ripping, they are literally separating into a thin sheet of cotton that at an given moment, show the WORLD more than i would like lol.

SO LEVI'S........... GET IT TOGETHER! Last time i checked throwing your fabric a bump up to increase quality, will increase customer satisfaction, which will increase using the customer as your marketing campaign, which will drive your sales up, which will increase your margins TD, and create the customer base you want....... people like me who automatically think LEVI'S are the BEST! and next time around you will just have happy customers that want to spend with you for life!
on April 10, 2016
I have worn Levis in some form for as long as I can remember but these were different. After about 2 weeks, bothe side rear belt looks broke off on the bottom stitching area, this is product defect a should be returnable, but they aren't and I am not happy with this. I would just sew it back on but as you can see there is nothing there to sew it to, it just shredded the spot it connects.
review image review image
on July 24, 2016
Jeans are only a couple months old and holes developed at the upper corners of the rear pockets resulting in a tear on one side. These jeans are toast only a couple months after purchasing. Pretty disappointing after having other pairs for well over a year with no problems.
review image review image
on March 3, 2017
I have been exclusively wearing Levi's 559's for my denim for many years and I have always loved them. One thing that I didn't pay much attention too when ordering my most recent pair, is that it said "stretch" in the size. Stretchable jeans are new to me, but they are still comfortable. If you decide to go the stretch route, I suggest buying a size that is 1 size smaller than you typically wear, as these things are cut big.
on February 1, 2017
I bought 5 pairs of jeans in different colors but the same style (559 relaxed straight stretch) and the same size (36 x 36). Out of those 5 pairs, no 2 had the same measurements. The waist and inseam varied by as much as a couple inches in either direction. One pair fir perfectly, so I kept it. For the next 6 months, I wore that pair and a second pair of Levi's in a slightly different style that I bought in a store. After about 6 months, each pair catastrophically failed when the material (not the seam) got a huge rip near the crotch. I'm done with Levi's forever.
on November 7, 2015
I am wearing a pair of 559's that I bought a few years ago, it says 36x30 right on the outside leather label. They fit fine, so I went ahead and ordered a similar style and sized (different color) pair of jeans. They are too tight, and not just by a little, so I'm exchanging them. I can accept I've put on weight, but whatever my current waist size, a pair that fits should be the same fit as the same style similarly sized. Two stars.

Update #1: the 38 x 30's waist fits exactly same as the older 36 x 30, so I am keeping them. As usual Amazon was great with the free return and quick replacement exchange. The leg inseam length is running a bit longer (as opposed to the waist running smaller), but no need for a return, that can be taken in at the dry cleaners. If it matters, new pair made in Lesotho, older paid said made in Cambodia. Three stars.

Update #2: ordered a 2nd pair of 559 (a 3rd color, made in Egypt this time). They fit perfectly at my higher waist size, and aren't too long like the 2nd pair. Material is stretchier. I guess we just need to keep in mind that they call a lot of different jeans "559's" and plan to try a few. Up to four stars. Only wrote this 2nd review as an update to the first one because Amazon made me.
on July 17, 2015
Although noticeably larger than expected for 569, requiring a reduction in waist size of 2 for proper fitment, these pants have exceeded expectations in three years of usage. I ordered some from Levi's website in late 2011 and ordered up a few more pairs last summer from Amazon and the difference in quality, durability, and fade is imperceptible when adjusted for age. These pants do, and always, run large in my experience regardless of where purchased. Despite the light-weight denim they are a trusted and favorite jean.

Color differences between the 4 year old and the year old pants is noticeable in direct sunlight which I expected since I wear once and rewash due to my industrial job. The 4 year old pairs look nicely aged and nowhere near depleted enough to relegate to working on the car only wear. I have washed only with tap cold water with an HE front loader and Tide Coldwater Free and have had great long term results.
on December 18, 2016
Update 4/2017
Recently ordered two additional pair at 32x34; one in Range the other Chinchilla. The Range are true to size and match the previous pair. The Chinchilla are 1-1/4" (yes, that one and one quarter inches) shorter than the range. They are just barely long enough to wear. The waist is comparable to the Range. We'll see what happens after I wash them. The fabric of the Chinchilla is very soft and somewhat stretchy.

Original Review 2016:
Ordered two pair in 33"W x 34L". One in Sub-Zero, the other in Range. The Sub-Zero seemed a little bigger than a typical 33". The Range was at least 1" bigger than the Sub-Zero, maybe 2" - definitely not a 33" waist. I sent the Range back for a 32" x 34" and those were much more true to size. I keep the Sub-Zero but now I wished I had swapped those out for 32" as well. Other than the size issue. they seem like genuine Levis and the price point was pretty good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.