Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 3,041 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 28, 2012
The fit on these jeans is way different from my previous pair of 559s. I laid these new jeans on top of my old jeans and the crotch is 2 to 3 inches shorter. They are really uncomfortable. I'm returning mine.
on January 5, 2015
I recently purchased two pairs of Levi's 559 men's jeans (albeit in different colors) each in the same size of 33" x 34". While one pair fit just perfectly, as expected, the other pair were better suited for someone about half a foot taller than me. Clearly, I am returning this pair. Please see the attached picture. If the jeans were a fraction of an inch different, I would have never noticed nor cared. However, here in the age of computers, automation, and complex information systems, you'd think a multinational company like Levi's could make sure a simple old pair of pants were manufactured to specification!
review image
on March 12, 2012
What is the point of keeping the same style number if you are going to completely change the style and quality of the jeans? These quality of these jeans is very poor.
on February 11, 2010
I've noticed that Levi's jeans have been extremely irregular in their sizes. For example, I just bought 2 pairs of 36 x 32 Relaxed Straight Jeans in two different colors and one was literally 3 inches shorter than the other pair. Further, one was more baggy. I believe this is due to Levi's having too many factories in various countries with little standards. I suggest trying these on and purchasing them at a store rather than online. Once you find the right "size" they are worth it.
22 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2012
I bought a pair of pants last week i have recibed already but they have: damage on the label, Fabric texture different to others of the same model, I would like to have a refund of the money or change the pants.this was the only way I found to make a complaint, I expect an answer.
review image review image
on September 16, 2015
I thought I was safe buying Levi's online, however, I was wrong... I have two old pairs of 559 jeans (which I love!) but they were years old and getting worn out so I was ready to get a new pair. I figured that ordering the same size, style, and brand that I would get what I already had. Levi's must have changed the design or something because the new pair that I received was much larger than what I have (see photos). They are much longer, looser in the leg, and just don't fit the same—very annoying.

I have given them 1 star out of frustration due to the sizing. It would have been 5 if they fit right :(
review image review image review image
on April 5, 2015
I really like the cut of these jeans, so it's too bad that they're roughly 1.5 inches wider than the tag states (They were supposed to be a 30 waist, but as you can see from my pictures they are closer to 16 when folded in half, making them nearly 32). The ones I received were made in Cambodia, and as another reviewer states they are made with very thin material. Buyer beware, there seems to be a few different versions of these floating around.
review image review image
on February 3, 2014
Even though these jeans are the same brand and model as those I bought in a department store (which rhymes with Lacy's), the material is much, much thinner despite having the same price. The jeans from the department store were much thicker and heavier (so they'll last much longer) than Amazon's, and are much more durable. I bought six pairs from Amazon and am disappointed in the inferior quality. I feel like I got ripped off. Levi's should not sell the same model but with different quality to different retailers. That is deceptive to consumers. Alternately, Amazon and Levi's should publish the material weight so consumers know what they're buying. I will not buy Levi's again from Amazon.
on November 9, 2011
Purchased and these are terrible. The design has changed drastically. They are now lower cut waist and not a relaxed fit at all. 559's were at one time a good choice but not any more!

Also, if you purchase them in "rigid" know that is a somewhat raw denim. Follow the wear instructions...wear them for a long time before washing and do not dry them. If you dry the 559 "rigid' they will shrink up a size or more like the 501 shrink to fit. They are made in Cambodia.

The other 559's are not shrinking like the "rigid" but the style/cut is just nothin like the 559's i purchased two years ago.

I am done with Levis. World wide production (whoever can make it cheaper) has turned their product into junk.
on June 12, 2015
I love 559 models. Bought couple of them at Maci's before. Now ordered more on Amazon, as the old ones got worn out.

This time I ordered three pairs of 559s (see the picture, first three ones).

- Range model is great and size fitted well, as expected. The color is also very cool, not as dark as on the screen.
- Sub-Zero model, also awesome. Fits well in size and color is exactly as on the screen.

NOTE! - Graphite model runs small. If you order Graphite, I would suggest to got a size bigger in waist, length is still good.

Obviously, these jeans are produced at different factories around the world and although, the same company, sizes vary. Be mindful when ordering.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.