Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 1,186 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.
on October 22, 2011
After having purchased this style of jeans for many years, I simply can't take the degradation of quality anymore. My last purchase was just under a month ago, and already the jeans are unwearable. The denim has worn through completely where the belt loops are sewn in, even after just a few wearings/washings. I would chalk this up to an isolated incident, except the other pairs I've purchased in the past 2 years have all exhibited this same phenomenon (although they took much longer to reach this state).
on March 15, 2010
I had two pair of these jeans purchased at a local store and found them on Amazon at a good price. I ordered two pair and both pair were not even close to the jeans I own in size and the quality was terrible. Levi's quality sure has dropped over the years!
on November 12, 2015
Levis used to be the only Jeans I bought however due to continuous quality issues, which ironically seem to occur within a couple of weeks after the Amazon return period is over. I have Levis jeans in my closet that are 10+ years old and although the dye has worn and have some minor wear, they are still wearable and I love them. My issue with jeans made in the past couple of years, is that the one or more belt loops pull out from the material at one end of the loop - see attached photo - this belt loop pulled out completely within a day. Recently sent to Levis 3 pairs of jeans that have this anomaly - which was the maximum number of Jeans that they would accept through the warranty program - even thought I mention having 6 pairs of jeans with the same issue. After 6 weeks, I received 3 replacement jeans from Levi, however within 3 weeks the jeans that they sent to me had the same failure. Icing on the cake ...

I'm now through with Levis - bought several pairs of Cinch jeans which I am thrilled with.
on July 9, 2011
They did not fit properly. The crotch cut was different than normal and different from the other color in the same size that I purchased. This was the first time I purchased a clothing item. Probably my last.
VINE VOICEon June 27, 2016
Why LEVIS wants to discontinue the 560 Comfort fit is beyond me. It fits perfectly and, believe it or not, not everyone can or would want to wear "skinny" jeans or whatever "style" is being pushed by the latest trends.

The jeans fit perfectly in the waist and thigh. I find these to be the jeans that fit the best by far over other brands so five stars for the fit/comfort of the Levis 560s.
on January 10, 2016
I can only repeat what so many others have written. These jeans are of exceptionally poor quality and do not fit like normal 560's. They are too long and too wide. I bought my normal size which is 33x32. The pair I received fits like a 34x36. I have to roll up the leg bottoms to prevent them from dragging under my feet. I then tried a 32x30 figuring that should do the trick to get the right fit. What I received was too tight and too short. Apparently sizing depends on where the jeans were made so buying online is a waste of time. You have to go into a store and try them on to know if they will fit but of course, the new generation doesn't wear comfortable jeans so finding these in a store is impossible. And don't think that a loose pair will shrink to fit. I've never found that to happen with these.

It's a shame that an American classic goes down the drain because of corporate focus on profit. Levi Strauss would be so ashamed to have his name on rubbish jeans like these. The CEO of Levi Strauss Co. (Chip Bergh) clearly has no idea of the junk his company offers.
on June 16, 2016
My husband has been wearing this brand and model for oh my goodness, at least 25 years. I am so thankful they still make them. These are perfect for someone who has really skinny legs. They are baggy enough to make someone with that shape look "normal". :) But they aren't so baggy that the person looks like a teenager trying to wear baggy pants, if that makes sense. These are great jeans. My only complaint is that they wear out around the back pockets, by the seams of the pockets. (Holes form that grow in time.) But considering he wears them every day, I expect to buy several pairs a year. Again, so glad they still make them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.