Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,492 reviews
on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
Levis used to be the only Jeans I bought however due to continuous quality issues, which ironically seem to occur within a couple of weeks after the Amazon return period is over. I have Levis jeans in my closet that are 10+ years old and although the dye has worn and have some minor wear, they are still wearable and I love them. My issue with jeans made in the past couple of years, is that the one or more belt loops pull out from the material at one end of the loop - see attached photo - this belt loop pulled out completely within a day. Recently sent to Levis 3 pairs of jeans that have this anomaly - which was the maximum number of Jeans that they would accept through the warranty program - even thought I mention having 6 pairs of jeans with the same issue. After 6 weeks, I received 3 replacement jeans from Levi, however within 3 weeks the jeans that they sent to me had the same failure. Icing on the cake ...

I'm now through with Levis - bought several pairs of Cinch jeans which I am thrilled with.
review image
44 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I can only repeat what so many others have written. These jeans are of exceptionally poor quality and do not fit like normal 560's. They are too long and too wide. I bought my normal size which is 33x32. The pair I received fits like a 34x36. I have to roll up the leg bottoms to prevent them from dragging under my feet. I then tried a 32x30 figuring that should do the trick to get the right fit. What I received was too tight and too short. Apparently sizing depends on where the jeans were made so buying online is a waste of time. You have to go into a store and try them on to know if they will fit but of course, the new generation doesn't wear comfortable jeans so finding these in a store is impossible. And don't think that a loose pair will shrink to fit. I've never found that to happen with these.

It's a shame that an American classic goes down the drain because of corporate focus on profit. Levi Strauss would be so ashamed to have his name on rubbish jeans like these. The CEO of Levi Strauss Co. (Chip Bergh) clearly has no idea of the junk his company offers.
on November 3, 2015
Been buying this fit for years, but they've been difficult to find in stores. Found them on Amazon. They fit properly, were sewn straight. Happy.

update as of May 2017
Levi's seems to be slacking on their quality. After only about two months of wear, these jeans are already getting holes in them. The holes are primarily around the corners of the back pockets. This is a very difficult area to patch or sew. The bigger issue, though, is that I shouldn't be having to patch or sew 2-3 month old jeans. My husband wears them in an office, not out in heavy manual labor environments. He doesn't even keep his wallet or phone in his back pockets. So, by no means are these jeans being "abused". And, we have about 6 pairs of these, so they are only worn and washed about once a week. These jeans used to last him a year or two. While the price hasn't gone up much on them, they have become extremely expensive jeans with replacement being necessary so often!
on February 3, 2017
Had Levi's 560 Jeans a few years ago and was disappointed when my local stores quit carrying them. I have tried other fits from Levi's, but none of them were as comfortable as these are. I just decided to search Amazon for them one day and low and behold they're here. I still love the fit and comfort, my only complaint is that they only come in light or dark stonewashed. I mainly use them for work or play, so it's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice if they came in other colors/washes.
on February 27, 2017
With hesitation due to multiple pairs tearing early on in their life cycle, I decided to place another order for two pairs of 560's. After trying on the jeans to ensure a proper fit, washing both, and wearing for less than a day on a business trip a belt loop on the back of the jeans had pulled apart. This was not a result of the loop catching on anything, the stitching was either overdone on the loop to the point of weakening the base of the pant or the denim itself was just so weak that simply sitting caused the loop to fair. Needless to say that due to their continued quality failures, these will be the last pairs of Levi's that I ever purchase after being a life long customer. I fail to believe the claims of the CEO that one pair can last for years when a pair can't last a day after an initial washing only and no stress. Hopefully this pair with it's existing defect will last until I'm able to return home and ship them off to Levi's for their "quality control" to inspect.
on March 10, 2015
Levi's no longer offer this cut of garment in most department stores. I was completely disappointed when I walked through my last pair of 560's and found that out.

That being said, These aren't 1990's and early 2000's Levi's. Durability and quality of garment has gone down significantly since the prior era. It's possible that they were built "too well" and provided too long of a life for a garment that "should" wear out...and I understand that. I'm upset by this, as price hasn't changed, but durability has.

But - These fit, they're consistent, and I'm comfortable buying these without trying them on, knowing I'll receive an identical fitting product with each purchase. If "90's Levi's" were an option, I'd be buying those. Since they're not... I'll probably be a return customer.
on October 4, 2015
I have Levi's jeans from 12 years ago that are very faded, worn and stained but still in solid shape with all the belt loops intact. But every pair I've purchased in the past 6 years or so has belt loops tearing off before the fabric is even faded. It makes me wonder if they're intentionally making them inferior to try to get more frequent repeat sales. The only reason I'll buy another pair of these at this point is if I just have to have another pair of new jeans before I've had a chance to go try on some Carhartt jeans to see which size and style fit me best. I have some Carhartt shirts and love them. This is too bad. Levi's used to be a solid brand. I've probably purchased 100 pairs over the years, but no more. Not unless they get serious about quality again. But then they'll have to talk me away from Carhartt, and if I like the Carhartt's enough that just won't happen unless Carhartt quality goes in the tank. So long, Levi's.
on November 3, 2016
Son John tried on both pair as desperate for new jeans; both pair tight in waist; waited a week and tried them on again. Need to keep a pair (tight but possible wearable) and return the other. This is second time this year the jeans too tight in waist. The July 2016 order way too right; lost 10 lbs and still too tight but when tried to return had kept them too long; what to do with them now. He went to Dillard's and the only pair they had in his size fit perfectly. Why does theirs fit and the ones we order from Amazon don't? Are the Amazon Levis seconds?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.