Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
review image
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2017
These are a great pair of jeans.

If you are looking for a jean to wear while cleaning around the house, doing yard work, going to a BBQ, or going out someplace casual, this is the style for you. I am a fan of the 560 Comfort Fit jeans; they don't hang baggy but are still loose everywhere you would want while still having a hint of the cling you expect from jeans. They are not slim fit or tapered, which are both styles I don't understand the appeal of, but instead just look like classic jeans. The color stays true despite multiple washes, the zipper and button are attached well, and the belt loops are reasonably well attached.

My only minor complaint is that the quality control on these jeans seems a bit uneven. I've had pairs that were tough and lasted a while and other pairs that wore through the fabric quickly or had the belt loops tear too easily.

Assuming you get a pair that met the correct quality control standards, these are great jeans that most adult men are going to find comfortable and versatile.
on November 1, 2017
All I can say is thank goodness for internet shopping. Try finding these is a store.

The legs are incredibly baggy. That is a good thing. Finally, I have found a style that will fit my legs. Even the 550s left no room. These actually have extra room. I am amazed frankly. Other that the legs being big enough for a guy with very large thighs, they fit pretty much like the 550s.
on November 6, 2017
I'm saddened by what I've seen by Levi's products over the last few years. This was my third pair in two years. The fabric keeps getting thinner, the belt loops are poorly attached and they've even ditched ykk zippers for an unmarked manufacturer. After wearing these for a day I went out and bought some Wranglers for $17 that fit better, have thicker fabric and more belt loops. I'm going on about belt loops because my recent Levi jeans keep getting torn off.
on August 2, 2017
The 36" waist fit fine but the pants were so baggy in the thighs that my wife told me they looked like "clown" pants. This was the third pair of black Levis which I returned because they did not fit right. My old Levis which are the exact same size fit perfect. I believe Levis has a quality control problem.
on October 4, 2014
I just received from Amazon 1 pair of Levis 560 in black. I am very pleased to say the least. I have tried for a very long time to buy the 560 black made with the old quality and now I have succeeded. I compared these new 560s to a 10 yr.old pair of black 550s from Dillards , of top quality, size 36x 32.5. The length of 32.5 is because my wife fitted the old jeans and the new 560s actually measure 32.5 in. I weighed both pairs of jeans. The 550s weigh 25.5 oz. and the new, that have been washed, weigh 28.5 oz. The make of the black cloth looks and feels identical in both pairs. Because there is more material in the 560s they weigh more BUT the same quality is there. The color of the stitching thread in both pairs is dark gray with the new pair showing a little more. In the past 6 months I have purchased from Amazon 550 Levis and now the 1 pair of 560s. They have been of top quality and to me compare to the old Levis. I purchased from Levis on line in January 6 pairs of black 560s which they listed on their web site at that time and they were of such poor quality and different description that I sent them all back. I hope Amazon can continue to supply us with quality Levis jeans. For what its worth, these 560 jeans were made in Mexico. Today I received 560s in dark stonewash blue which fit better than any jeans I've owned which were on sale for $32. I tried to order more but that price is off. I hope they go back at that price. These are even nicer than the black ones. Today is 3 Jan 2015.
on March 18, 2015
I have been buying the same size 560's for years, generally with no problems. Like many dudes, I don't like going to stores to shop for clothes and online buying is so easy. However, I have found lately that the same size varies from order to order, almost like they aren't 560's. And it isn't me changing. One order is small, the next is just right. I may have to start buying in stores again. Also, I have to buy more often because the durability just isn't what it used to be. The denim is much lighter than in the past. Switch brands? Nah, always Levi's for me.
on December 26, 2016
My husband loves how these pants fit him. He works in construction so he needs jeans to stay nice for awhile.
I have noticed that the belt loops pull loose before anything else and it's hard to repair.
We'll keep purchasing them!
on December 28, 2016
The length and waist were exactly what I expected, but they are a bit baggy. My brother was saying that's how 560's fit, but since I had not worn them in many years I could not remember that. Perhaps it is in part due to my waist size being 36 with only a 30 length? In any case, if you are planning to buy these because you think they will taper to the foot more than a pair of 550's, you need to consider that they appear a bit more baggy and loose in the thigh area than 550's. The 560's are nice if you like loose fitting attire, but they are baggy enough that they may make you look fatter than you are too.
on April 16, 2017
These are great jeans and my husband has been wearing them for years but......they run extremely small! They've changed the sizing because I'm not the only one saying this. I had to send them back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.