Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 12, 2015
Levis used to be the only Jeans I bought however due to continuous quality issues, which ironically seem to occur within a couple of weeks after the Amazon return period is over. I have Levis jeans in my closet that are 10+ years old and although the dye has worn and have some minor wear, they are still wearable and I love them. My issue with jeans made in the past couple of years, is that the one or more belt loops pull out from the material at one end of the loop - see attached photo - this belt loop pulled out completely within a day. Recently sent to Levis 3 pairs of jeans that have this anomaly - which was the maximum number of Jeans that they would accept through the warranty program - even thought I mention having 6 pairs of jeans with the same issue. After 6 weeks, I received 3 replacement jeans from Levi, however within 3 weeks the jeans that they sent to me had the same failure. Icing on the cake ...

I'm now through with Levis - bought several pairs of Cinch jeans which I am thrilled with.
review image
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
review image
33 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2016
I can only repeat what so many others have written. These jeans are of exceptionally poor quality and do not fit like normal 560's. They are too long and too wide. I bought my normal size which is 33x32. The pair I received fits like a 34x36. I have to roll up the leg bottoms to prevent them from dragging under my feet. I then tried a 32x30 figuring that should do the trick to get the right fit. What I received was too tight and too short. Apparently sizing depends on where the jeans were made so buying online is a waste of time. You have to go into a store and try them on to know if they will fit but of course, the new generation doesn't wear comfortable jeans so finding these in a store is impossible. And don't think that a loose pair will shrink to fit. I've never found that to happen with these.

It's a shame that an American classic goes down the drain because of corporate focus on profit. Levi Strauss would be so ashamed to have his name on rubbish jeans like these. The CEO of Levi Strauss Co. (Chip Bergh) clearly has no idea of the junk his company offers.
on February 27, 2017
With hesitation due to multiple pairs tearing early on in their life cycle, I decided to place another order for two pairs of 560's. After trying on the jeans to ensure a proper fit, washing both, and wearing for less than a day on a business trip a belt loop on the back of the jeans had pulled apart. This was not a result of the loop catching on anything, the stitching was either overdone on the loop to the point of weakening the base of the pant or the denim itself was just so weak that simply sitting caused the loop to fair. Needless to say that due to their continued quality failures, these will be the last pairs of Levi's that I ever purchase after being a life long customer. I fail to believe the claims of the CEO that one pair can last for years when a pair can't last a day after an initial washing only and no stress. Hopefully this pair with it's existing defect will last until I'm able to return home and ship them off to Levi's for their "quality control" to inspect.
on October 4, 2014
I just received from Amazon 1 pair of Levis 560 in black. I am very pleased to say the least. I have tried for a very long time to buy the 560 black made with the old quality and now I have succeeded. I compared these new 560s to a 10 yr.old pair of black 550s from Dillards , of top quality, size 36x 32.5. The length of 32.5 is because my wife fitted the old jeans and the new 560s actually measure 32.5 in. I weighed both pairs of jeans. The 550s weigh 25.5 oz. and the new, that have been washed, weigh 28.5 oz. The make of the black cloth looks and feels identical in both pairs. Because there is more material in the 560s they weigh more BUT the same quality is there. The color of the stitching thread in both pairs is dark gray with the new pair showing a little more. In the past 6 months I have purchased from Amazon 550 Levis and now the 1 pair of 560s. They have been of top quality and to me compare to the old Levis. I purchased from Levis on line in January 6 pairs of black 560s which they listed on their web site at that time and they were of such poor quality and different description that I sent them all back. I hope Amazon can continue to supply us with quality Levis jeans. For what its worth, these 560 jeans were made in Mexico. Today I received 560s in dark stonewash blue which fit better than any jeans I've owned which were on sale for $32. I tried to order more but that price is off. I hope they go back at that price. These are even nicer than the black ones. Today is 3 Jan 2015.
on November 3, 2015
Been buying this fit for years, but they've been difficult to find in stores. Found them on Amazon. They fit properly, were sewn straight. Happy.

update as of May 2017
Levi's seems to be slacking on their quality. After only about two months of wear, these jeans are already getting holes in them. The holes are primarily around the corners of the back pockets. This is a very difficult area to patch or sew. The bigger issue, though, is that I shouldn't be having to patch or sew 2-3 month old jeans. My husband wears them in an office, not out in heavy manual labor environments. He doesn't even keep his wallet or phone in his back pockets. So, by no means are these jeans being "abused". And, we have about 6 pairs of these, so they are only worn and washed about once a week. These jeans used to last him a year or two. While the price hasn't gone up much on them, they have become extremely expensive jeans with replacement being necessary so often!
on April 7, 2015
best pants anywhere. it seams like every other Jean except Carrhart fits too tight. The **expletive** that run Levi's must have a vested interest in having jeans that do not fit right. I say this because they are doing away with their best fitting jean the 560 in retail stores like Kohles. It is their best man jean, because contrary to common belief, we do not want tight jeans. I don'r care diddly about looks, I just want a loose jean. I would never buy anything else levi's except the 560.

As for Color, I prefer the light, of course the **expletives** are out of stock because they do not care if men have access to these loose jeans. The next step up is darker then the pic, so after a years worth of washing I will have them just like a like them, thank you Levi's for not having light blue in stock anywhere.,

These are the most comfortable jeans on the Planet, too bad the trolls running all the jean stores do not understand what men want. I'm sure day these will be discoed, maybe I will have to stitch my own jeans then. **expletive**
on December 5, 2017
These LEVI 560 jeans fit as expected and once again I'm set for work pants for a few years. I've worn 560's for probably 30 years or more and wouldn't wear anything else for outside physical work. I think the material has gotten thinner over the years but all things considered, they are still the best choice for what I want.
on October 16, 2017
These jeans fit better than any others I have worn. As someone with an athletic build—I have been lifting weights for 45 years—my body type is atypical and thus it is difficult to find clothing that suits me. I have a 29 inch waist with a large butt and thighs, so the extra room in the seat and thighs is critical. I bought the smallest size that these came in (30 inch waist) and the pants were roomy and comfortable, yet with a trim fit. I hope that they don’t shrink too much after repeated laundering, but time will tell.
on January 9, 2018
These are the only jeans my husband will wear and we cannot find them in stores. On one of the pairs we ordered this time, one of the belt loops has already broken and the zipper won’t stay up. He is very rough on his clothes, so the belt loop may be on him. The zipper is likely just a fluke, but we will wait to see if the other two pair that came with this shipment have the same issues.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.