BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
review image
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2017
Had Levi's 560 Jeans a few years ago and was disappointed when my local stores quit carrying them. I have tried other fits from Levi's, but none of them were as comfortable as these are. I just decided to search Amazon for them one day and low and behold they're here. I still love the fit and comfort, my only complaint is that they only come in light or dark stonewashed. I mainly use them for work or play, so it's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice if they came in other colors/washes.
on August 22, 2017
this style of levi"s are THE worst jeans i have ever owned ! they are not true to size in any form, i ordered 40x30 they are actually 43x31 ! comfort fit is not what i would call them they are baggy and loose all over. the leg"s are like a pair of sacks,the butt is non existent if you like the youth sagging pants look they are perfect ! my error was taking the tags off instead of just trying them around the house i wore them outside for the afternoon, i hope if i wash them in hot water the will shrink some . do not waste your money on these 560 "comfort fit"jeans!!
on October 16, 2017
These jeans fit better than any others I have worn. As someone with an athletic build—I have been lifting weights for 45 years—my body type is atypical and thus it is difficult to find clothing that suits me. I have a 29 inch waist with a large butt and thighs, so the extra room in the seat and thighs is critical. I bought the smallest size that these came in (30 inch waist) and the pants were roomy and comfortable, yet with a trim fit. I hope that they don’t shrink too much after repeated laundering, but time will tell.
on November 3, 2016
Son John tried on both pair as desperate for new jeans; both pair tight in waist; waited a week and tried them on again. Need to keep a pair (tight but possible wearable) and return the other. This is second time this year the jeans too tight in waist. The July 2016 order way too right; lost 10 lbs and still too tight but when tried to return had kept them too long; what to do with them now. He went to Dillard's and the only pair they had in his size fit perfectly. Why does theirs fit and the ones we order from Amazon don't? Are the Amazon Levis seconds?
on August 2, 2017
The 36" waist fit fine but the pants were so baggy in the thighs that my wife told me they looked like "clown" pants. This was the third pair of black Levis which I returned because they did not fit right. My old Levis which are the exact same size fit perfect. I believe Levis has a quality control problem.
on October 4, 2014
I just received from Amazon 1 pair of Levis 560 in black. I am very pleased to say the least. I have tried for a very long time to buy the 560 black made with the old quality and now I have succeeded. I compared these new 560s to a 10 yr.old pair of black 550s from Dillards , of top quality, size 36x 32.5. The length of 32.5 is because my wife fitted the old jeans and the new 560s actually measure 32.5 in. I weighed both pairs of jeans. The 550s weigh 25.5 oz. and the new, that have been washed, weigh 28.5 oz. The make of the black cloth looks and feels identical in both pairs. Because there is more material in the 560s they weigh more BUT the same quality is there. The color of the stitching thread in both pairs is dark gray with the new pair showing a little more. In the past 6 months I have purchased from Amazon 550 Levis and now the 1 pair of 560s. They have been of top quality and to me compare to the old Levis. I purchased from Levis on line in January 6 pairs of black 560s which they listed on their web site at that time and they were of such poor quality and different description that I sent them all back. I hope Amazon can continue to supply us with quality Levis jeans. For what its worth, these 560 jeans were made in Mexico. Today I received 560s in dark stonewash blue which fit better than any jeans I've owned which were on sale for $32. I tried to order more but that price is off. I hope they go back at that price. These are even nicer than the black ones. Today is 3 Jan 2015.
on March 18, 2015
I have been buying the same size 560's for years, generally with no problems. Like many dudes, I don't like going to stores to shop for clothes and online buying is so easy. However, I have found lately that the same size varies from order to order, almost like they aren't 560's. And it isn't me changing. One order is small, the next is just right. I may have to start buying in stores again. Also, I have to buy more often because the durability just isn't what it used to be. The denim is much lighter than in the past. Switch brands? Nah, always Levi's for me.
on December 26, 2016
My husband loves how these pants fit him. He works in construction so he needs jeans to stay nice for awhile.
I have noticed that the belt loops pull loose before anything else and it's hard to repair.
We'll keep purchasing them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.