Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort-Fit Jean
Workplace Solutions Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it  Trolls Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 28, 2011
I have worn Levi 560 jeans for years. They have always been my go to jean in the past. But not anymore. Levi's changed the fabric weight and quality of the jeans. The weigh is about half of what it used to be and the craftsmanship is poor at best. The back pockets are tearing and the belt loops are poorly sewn. There are snags in the denim and color issues. I used to be able to get at least a year or two out of each pair. The last two pairs I purchased in December 2010 are already torn and falling apart. The 560 jeans I purchased last year are actually in better shape than the jeans I just got. Steer clear as the quality is very poor but the price is still just as high. Search for a better value for your money.
77 comments| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2012
What's happened at Levi Strauss & Co? I used to worship their jeans - I still have pairs that are 15+ years old - pairs that despite being a smaller waist, and hundreds of washings, are still heavier than the lightweight pieces of crap that Levi Strauss is producing today. I just got a new pair of 560's, and the cloth feels almost as thin as a pair of Khakis. I wish Levi's would advertise the weight of the cloth being used in their jeans today, as opposed to, say, 20 years ago. If you don't own a pair of Levi's that are older than 10-15 years old, then you have no idea what great pants these jeans USED to be. Not anymore.

I have bought my last pair from Levi's. Never again. The downward spiral in quality ends for me now. I'll go find someone who is making quality jeans still. Maybe Carhartt?
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.
on October 22, 2011
After having purchased this style of jeans for many years, I simply can't take the degradation of quality anymore. My last purchase was just under a month ago, and already the jeans are unwearable. The denim has worn through completely where the belt loops are sewn in, even after just a few wearings/washings. I would chalk this up to an isolated incident, except the other pairs I've purchased in the past 2 years have all exhibited this same phenomenon (although they took much longer to reach this state).
on March 15, 2010
I had two pair of these jeans purchased at a local store and found them on Amazon at a good price. I ordered two pair and both pair were not even close to the jeans I own in size and the quality was terrible. Levi's quality sure has dropped over the years!
on January 10, 2009
I was so thrilled to find 560's available online. They are the only jeans my husband wants to wear and we haven't been able to find them in stores lately. He was down to a couple of old worn-out pairs. I bought 6 pairs, and he says they are looser than his old ones and he has to wear a belt with them even after I've washed and dried them on high heat. He's still happy to have them, though! They'll work.
VINE VOICEon June 27, 2016
Why LEVIS wants to discontinue the 560 Comfort fit is beyond me. It fits perfectly and, believe it or not, not everyone can or would want to wear "skinny" jeans or whatever "style" is being pushed by the latest trends.

The jeans fit perfectly in the waist and thigh. I find these to be the jeans that fit the best by far over other brands so five stars for the fit/comfort of the Levis 560s.
on March 22, 2014
As other reviewers have stated these pants have the right cut for us guys with big thighs - but after only three washings I can see that the material is thinning and wearing at critical points. I have a pair that are only a few months old and they have already developed two holes , one by the top corner of the pocket and another by a belt loop. The sizing on these is not consistent- I own over a dozen pair of these over the last two years and the length in the leg can vary up to two inches as can the waist- really no excuse for this. One of the pairs that I got had a really irregular seam in the inside thigh that clearly should have been red flagged by whoever checks to make sure the meet some quality standard. I wash my pants in cold water and only leave them in a warm dryer for a few minutes to take the wrinkles out as I know that leaving them for 45 minutes in the dryer will break them down really fast- I lay them flat on the floor to air dry. I wish they improved the quality back to were it was, and include a button fly version of this cut. Levis start making these in USA and get some quality control.
on March 10, 2015
Levi's no longer offer this cut of garment in most department stores. I was completely disappointed when I walked through my last pair of 560's and found that out.

That being said, These aren't 1990's and early 2000's Levi's. Durability and quality of garment has gone down significantly since the prior era. It's possible that they were built "too well" and provided too long of a life for a garment that "should" wear out...and I understand that. I'm upset by this, as price hasn't changed, but durability has.

But - These fit, they're consistent, and I'm comfortable buying these without trying them on, knowing I'll receive an identical fitting product with each purchase. If "90's Levi's" were an option, I'd be buying those. Since they're not... I'll probably be a return customer.