Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,348 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,451 reviews
on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
on November 12, 2015
Levis used to be the only Jeans I bought however due to continuous quality issues, which ironically seem to occur within a couple of weeks after the Amazon return period is over. I have Levis jeans in my closet that are 10+ years old and although the dye has worn and have some minor wear, they are still wearable and I love them. My issue with jeans made in the past couple of years, is that the one or more belt loops pull out from the material at one end of the loop - see attached photo - this belt loop pulled out completely within a day. Recently sent to Levis 3 pairs of jeans that have this anomaly - which was the maximum number of Jeans that they would accept through the warranty program - even thought I mention having 6 pairs of jeans with the same issue. After 6 weeks, I received 3 replacement jeans from Levi, however within 3 weeks the jeans that they sent to me had the same failure. Icing on the cake ...

I'm now through with Levis - bought several pairs of Cinch jeans which I am thrilled with.
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2016
I have worn Levi's 560 jeans for years. They have always been my go to jean. These can't be genuine unless Levi's changed the fabric weight and quality of the jeans. The weight is about half of what it used to be and the craftsmanship is poor at best. The back pockets are tearing and the belt loops are poorly sewn and coming off. There are snags in the denim and color issues. I used to be able to get years out of each pair. The last four pairs I purchased in Feb 2015 are already torn and falling apart. The 560 jeans I purchased ten years ago are actually in better shape than the jeans I just got. Steer clear as the quality is very poor but the price is still just as high. Search for a better value for your money.
I read the handful of bad reviews before I purchased these but now I am just a bad review poster as well. Out of four pairs, I already have six loops that have come off and more on the way along with holes near the rear pockets on three pairs.
on February 3, 2017
Had Levi's 560 Jeans a few years ago and was disappointed when my local stores quit carrying them. I have tried other fits from Levi's, but none of them were as comfortable as these are. I just decided to search Amazon for them one day and low and behold they're here. I still love the fit and comfort, my only complaint is that they only come in light or dark stonewashed. I mainly use them for work or play, so it's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice if they came in other colors/washes.
on March 11, 2017
Like all Levis brand jeans these days.
Wears well - but is a lot smaller than advertise.
I have 10 year old Levis that are marked the same size, and still fit better than new Levis.
What happened Levis, Can't measure anymore????
on September 30, 2011
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.
on April 16, 2017
These are great jeans and my husband has been wearing them for years but......they run extremely small! They've changed the sizing because I'm not the only one saying this. I had to send them back.
on September 5, 2015
The downside to Levi's is that the fit is uneven between different pairs jeans of the same size. One pair will fit, another will be too small, and so on. This is true even though they're washed in the same load.

But still nothing beats Levi's for wear and durability.
on March 30, 2017
I really like these. Wearing them right now. Might be the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. I do wish they were less loud. I've washed them a few times and worn them a lot yet they still make a loud swishy sound whenever I walk, never had that with jeans before.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.