Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
review image
33 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2018
These are the only jeans my husband will wear and we cannot find them in stores. On one of the pairs we ordered this time, one of the belt loops has already broken and the zipper won’t stay up. He is very rough on his clothes, so the belt loop may be on him. The zipper is likely just a fluke, but we will wait to see if the other two pair that came with this shipment have the same issues.
on January 7, 2018
My husband loves thee jeans and so does my son, their sizes are sometimes difficult to find so I love getting them here. I have also gotten cheaper here than at my local department store with all of their cash back and coupons.
on April 16, 2017
These are great jeans and my husband has been wearing them for years but......they run extremely small! They've changed the sizing because I'm not the only one saying this. I had to send them back.
on June 16, 2016
My husband has been wearing this brand and model for oh my goodness, at least 25 years. I am so thankful they still make them. These are perfect for someone who has really skinny legs. They are baggy enough to make someone with that shape look "normal". :) But they aren't so baggy that the person looks like a teenager trying to wear baggy pants, if that makes sense. These are great jeans. My only complaint is that they wear out around the back pockets, by the seams of the pockets. (Holes form that grow in time.) But considering he wears them every day, I expect to buy several pairs a year. Again, so glad they still make them!
on March 11, 2017
Like all Levis brand jeans these days.
Wears well - but is a lot smaller than advertise.
I have 10 year old Levis that are marked the same size, and still fit better than new Levis.
What happened Levis, Can't measure anymore????
on June 18, 2017
The second time these jeans were washed, the lower part of a belt loop came unattached leaving a hole in the jeans. Within a year, another belt loop came off along with a hole above a rear pocket. I have worn Levi jeans for over 30 years and have never had this problem. Possibly Amazon received and shipped defective merchandise. Unfortunately, I received these jeans as a gift and did not wear them until after the 30 day return period. My wife is tired of repairing these jeans and they are going in the trash long before they should.
VINE VOICEon June 27, 2016
Why LEVIS wants to discontinue the 560 Comfort fit is beyond me. It fits perfectly and, believe it or not, not everyone can or would want to wear "skinny" jeans or whatever "style" is being pushed by the latest trends.

The jeans fit perfectly in the waist and thigh. I find these to be the jeans that fit the best by far over other brands so five stars for the fit/comfort of the Levis 560s.
on January 8, 2018
Much darker than expected and somewhat shorter than my other pairs—despite being the same style and size I usually get. Still, these are Levi’s. Can’t go too wrong.
on January 4, 2014
I have high hips and large boys down below. These are perfect for me. Also a cyclist with large thighs and big cafes. The cut is always straight and the stitching quality is good. Like all the others said the thickness isnt there anymore and they dont last as long as they used too. But dam it, I cant find a cut as the same as the 560. Its just to perfect for me. So i sacrifice the perfect cut for a thinner quality of fabric. The 560s are made in a tiny country in South Africa. The ones from Mexico are closer to the old school ones and thicker. Damit Levi get your s*** together.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.