YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 1,247 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.
on October 22, 2011
After having purchased this style of jeans for many years, I simply can't take the degradation of quality anymore. My last purchase was just under a month ago, and already the jeans are unwearable. The denim has worn through completely where the belt loops are sewn in, even after just a few wearings/washings. I would chalk this up to an isolated incident, except the other pairs I've purchased in the past 2 years have all exhibited this same phenomenon (although they took much longer to reach this state).
on March 15, 2010
I had two pair of these jeans purchased at a local store and found them on Amazon at a good price. I ordered two pair and both pair were not even close to the jeans I own in size and the quality was terrible. Levi's quality sure has dropped over the years!
on November 12, 2015
Levis used to be the only Jeans I bought however due to continuous quality issues, which ironically seem to occur within a couple of weeks after the Amazon return period is over. I have Levis jeans in my closet that are 10+ years old and although the dye has worn and have some minor wear, they are still wearable and I love them. My issue with jeans made in the past couple of years, is that the one or more belt loops pull out from the material at one end of the loop - see attached photo - this belt loop pulled out completely within a day. Recently sent to Levis 3 pairs of jeans that have this anomaly - which was the maximum number of Jeans that they would accept through the warranty program - even thought I mention having 6 pairs of jeans with the same issue. After 6 weeks, I received 3 replacement jeans from Levi, however within 3 weeks the jeans that they sent to me had the same failure. Icing on the cake ...

I'm now through with Levis - bought several pairs of Cinch jeans which I am thrilled with.
on March 10, 2015
Levi's no longer offer this cut of garment in most department stores. I was completely disappointed when I walked through my last pair of 560's and found that out.

That being said, These aren't 1990's and early 2000's Levi's. Durability and quality of garment has gone down significantly since the prior era. It's possible that they were built "too well" and provided too long of a life for a garment that "should" wear out...and I understand that. I'm upset by this, as price hasn't changed, but durability has.

But - These fit, they're consistent, and I'm comfortable buying these without trying them on, knowing I'll receive an identical fitting product with each purchase. If "90's Levi's" were an option, I'd be buying those. Since they're not... I'll probably be a return customer.
on July 9, 2011
They did not fit properly. The crotch cut was different than normal and different from the other color in the same size that I purchased. This was the first time I purchased a clothing item. Probably my last.
on March 22, 2014
As other reviewers have stated these pants have the right cut for us guys with big thighs - but after only three washings I can see that the material is thinning and wearing at critical points. I have a pair that are only a few months old and they have already developed two holes , one by the top corner of the pocket and another by a belt loop. The sizing on these is not consistent- I own over a dozen pair of these over the last two years and the length in the leg can vary up to two inches as can the waist- really no excuse for this. One of the pairs that I got had a really irregular seam in the inside thigh that clearly should have been red flagged by whoever checks to make sure the meet some quality standard. I wash my pants in cold water and only leave them in a warm dryer for a few minutes to take the wrinkles out as I know that leaving them for 45 minutes in the dryer will break them down really fast- I lay them flat on the floor to air dry. I wish they improved the quality back to were it was, and include a button fly version of this cut. Levis start making these in USA and get some quality control.
on December 26, 2016
My husband loves how these pants fit him. He works in construction so he needs jeans to stay nice for awhile.
I have noticed that the belt loops pull loose before anything else and it's hard to repair.
We'll keep purchasing them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.