Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,385 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,636 reviews
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
11 comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I received a knock-off... so minus another star! I bought the black 569's for my brother who was going on trip. Upon his return, he laundered them. To our chagrin, the jeans came out the wash completely discolored. We've worn Levi's all our lives so we knew that a real Levi's would not fade after one wash, further more upon further inspecting the jeans we found many other signs that these jeans were a knock-off. I've included pictures for your review and comments.
The follwing link will help you spot them. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GkYDAOxJjc
review image review image review image review image
on October 4, 2015
If you're looking for 569's because you had a pair years back and liked them, DO NOT BUY THESE ONLINE!!! Try this newer version out at a store first. I've worn 569's since Jr. High because they had a comfortable loose feel to them and sit comfortably around your waist. The pockets used to be big enough for anything I put in them. I still have an old pair and my Galaxy Note 5 fits perfectly in them.

This new pair I ordered however, fit TIGHT around the crotch and thighs, lose around the waist and the pockets are too small. My old galaxy S III barely fits, my Note 5 sticks out and when I sit, it jabs into my hip bone making it a painful experience. I'm not a big guy. I'm a fit 30x34, so it's NOT a weight problem. I ordered two pairs and one was so tight, I had to return it. The second pair, I have to put up with because all of my old Levis are ripped and over worn/loved.

THESE ARE NOT LIKE THE OLD LEVIS 569's
on March 2, 2017
I used to love Levi's. I've been wearing 569's for over 20 years. I have several pair still that I bought over the years, and when one finally wore out, I got these. The dramatic loss in quality is astounding. The material is so thin, it's feels like it'll tear at any point, and it's much noisier than previous purchases. Levi's needs to get their act together and go back to being a quality brand instead of a fashion brand.
on July 14, 2015
I really liked the looks of these jeans. (that's why I bought them in the first place:) The color was fairly true to what you see on screen, but the size was not. I ordered a size 33w x 34l. You can see in the attached picture that the size was actually a 37w. I tried to wear them, but they were just too big.
on May 15, 2012
I read the reviews, but I didn't want to believe so I took a chance. I tried these on right along side a pair of my old school 569s.

Same waist, same length, old versus new, side by side.

The reduced quality of the new 569 is immediately apparent. I would estimate the new material to be 1/3 to 1/2 the weight of the old. The kind material that might be nice for people who like to wear jeans in warm weather, but will fall to pieces just from being washed regularly for a year or two.

Anyway, I stepped out of my old 569 and into the new...

Anyone within earshot must have thought I'd lost my mind because I literally laughed out loud. I could not even pull these new pants all the way up, they got stuck on my thighs and I had to shimmy like someone having mid-life crisis trying to fit into a pair of jeans from high school.

With the shimmying and necessary tucking done, the end result was a fabulous moose knuckle and legs that looked and felt more like denim colored long johns than an actual pair of pants.

Now, for some fairly objective measurements:

Each leg has lost 2+ inches in circumference. The rise is 1.5 - 2 inches shorter. The inseam and waist seem to be approximately the same, but feel completely different due to altered rise and constricting thigh.

As so many others have said. These simply are not the same jeans we've come to know and love, not even close.

Levis just lost a life-long customer.
on September 12, 2016
The denim that is used for these jeans does not hold up for more than a few months and a hole has formed under a belt loop. The belt loops in several areas have been poorly stitched where it looks like only one side was even stitched. These are not the Levi jeans that I grew up with and are a far cry from what I use to wear as a kid. It looks like I need to find a new brand now.
on March 5, 2016
I have exchanged a pair and am now returning the second pair for the exact same issue. The belt loop at 4oclock failed. The bottom
Stitches gave out and the loop is loose. I checked reviews before buying and there was no mention of this issue.....however, upon requesting a refund this time I looked and saw a few with the same or similar issues. Clearly these jeans had a quality issue, perhaps it was known, perhaps not. Either way, it is an issue and it happened twice to me. I will find a pair elsewhere.

Other than the issue, these fit very well. They didn't stretch out easily and held form
Well. I enjoyed them until they broke.
on December 10, 2016
I received these jeans on Dec 4th and wore them for the first time Feb 3rd, the button popped off in hand when I took them off. See attached photo. Unfortunately the return window on these jeans closed on Jan 31, 2017. This is the first time I have had a button on a pair of Levi's fail and I have been wearing Levi's for over 50 years. I have two additional pairs of 569 jeans in the same size that I have been wearing for over a year.
It would be great is something could be done.

THANKS
GG-STL
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.