Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
88 comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 21, 2017
LOVE to find colored jeans actually in my size! I am tall but smaller-waisted than most pants-makers seem to think people of my height should be. It's difficult enough to find plain jeans in my length, but then I happened across these! They fit perfect, and I've long been a fan of Levi 569's when they are cut right so that the side seam doesn't try to run down the front of my long. Would love to find additional colors.
on March 25, 2017
These jeans are comfortable and I really like the look of them. They fit a bit larger than I was expecting, but I normally wear a belt with size 38's anyway, so I didn't have to change any of my expectations. The zipper does stick a bit, and has since they arrived, but it's only a minor annoyance. I will definitely look at these again when I need another pair of jeans.
on April 7, 2017
The product description does not say taht the material used is different depending on the color. I suppose that if I had checked the Levi's website first, I might learned that but if I was already at the Levi's site, I would have ordered the pants through them directly. The dark blue I ordered used a non-denim fabric - not what I expected.
on March 16, 2017
These fit pretty much as anticipated and are comfortable. Seem to hold up well after washing and don't shrink in the dryer. Quality seems typical of Levi's.
on March 11, 2017
I have a tough time with jeans. Usually if they fit over my legs they are too big at the waist. No real exception here. These are made for guys with big legs but small butts and large frontal areas. Actually I don't really know who can fit into these properly unless you just like to wear a big straight sack for pants.
on January 11, 2018
All is well with the jeans I purchased. I purchased this pair for winter use and it was a success. Thank you for getting them made and my judgement to use them with all the clothes I wanted to wear for ice and snow work.

I have nothing more to offer. Thank you for asking for my input.

CLW
on July 25, 2017
Since these are Levi's there is not much need for a review. They are made of the same high quality as other jeans under the brand, hold up well in the washer and dryer, and look great on. The fit as expected and my son had no complaints. They still look like new and he is rough on his clothing.
on January 5, 2018
Terrible quality now. I've been buying these for years. One pair used to last me many months. The last two pairs I have bought have lasted barely a month. The pair I purchased in December already has broken belt loops. The pair I purchased a few months before that wore out in the crotch area very quickly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.