Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
77 comments| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 21, 2017
LOVE to find colored jeans actually in my size! I am tall but smaller-waisted than most pants-makers seem to think people of my height should be. It's difficult enough to find plain jeans in my length, but then I happened across these! They fit perfect, and I've long been a fan of Levi 569's when they are cut right so that the side seam doesn't try to run down the front of my long. Would love to find additional colors.
on August 25, 2017
Fits as expected like my other Levi 569 jeans. I washed them and they came out fine, no discoloration or texture change like others have had happen to them. I don't know how the color will hold up after several washes down the road though. I bought the same jeans but in Stealth color and after several washes I'm noticing slight fade marks on the back pocket seams and cuffs of the jeans. Like all my jeans that fade color over time I hope this Pepper Pot one doesn't fade much over time. I usually buy the denim blue colored jeans, but after buying the Stealth colored one months ago with good results I noticed that this Pepper Pot color was on sale and wanted to try it out. Love the fit and color.
on March 25, 2017
These jeans are comfortable and I really like the look of them. They fit a bit larger than I was expecting, but I normally wear a belt with size 38's anyway, so I didn't have to change any of my expectations. The zipper does stick a bit, and has since they arrived, but it's only a minor annoyance. I will definitely look at these again when I need another pair of jeans.
on January 14, 2017
Great jeans. I have a few pair of the 569's. These have a little stretch to them and are very comfortable. The white does get dirty easy but that was expected. The fit is spot on but you can discern the elastic trait to the jeans. Overall, a great pair of jeans.
on April 7, 2017
The product description does not say taht the material used is different depending on the color. I suppose that if I had checked the Levi's website first, I might learned that but if I was already at the Levi's site, I would have ordered the pants through them directly. The dark blue I ordered used a non-denim fabric - not what I expected.
on September 9, 2014
Levi's has changed their fit from what they used to be. My waist may have expanded over the years, but my legs are the same dimensions. These larger sized "loose" fit jeans are nothing like loose. They are near a tight fit. At first, I thought it was just me, but when I spoke to friends about the issue, they had run into the same problem, and some of them had lost weight since their last jean purchase.
on March 16, 2017
These fit pretty much as anticipated and are comfortable. Seem to hold up well after washing and don't shrink in the dryer. Quality seems typical of Levi's.
on March 11, 2017
I have a tough time with jeans. Usually if they fit over my legs they are too big at the waist. No real exception here. These are made for guys with big legs but small butts and large frontal areas. Actually I don't really know who can fit into these properly unless you just like to wear a big straight sack for pants.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.