Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New playlist Christmas Soul STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
55 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2017
These fit right.. because I brought them before and know that they fit ( also because they are black stretch unlike some of the others which are not stretch). But Levis quality control across different colors etc is very poor. You can buys same exact size in another color and may not fit the same.. some of that is because different colors are sometimes made in different countries etc. Had to learn the hard way.
on September 29, 2017
compared to other 569's I own, length is quite short and waist is a little small, and being 100% cotton they did shrink after the first wash.. Levis states tolerances of the nominal size plus/minus 1.5" which to me seems quite excessive as that would mean a 30" inseam could be 28.5 or 31.5 (before shrinking in the wash). Same for waist measurements.
on December 7, 2011
I thought that these would be the same as the 569's I had bought a couple months ago at a local retail store. They were my first Levi's that I've ever bought. I thought that the ones I had purchased recently were the ones made with the thinner material and different cuts mentioned in the reviews on here; however, this is not the case. These 569's are of really poor quality, and not worth the money at all. I definitely will not be buying 569's ever again. Wrangler's are much better than this...if only they fit the way the old 569's used to...
on July 22, 2016
I used to be a SilverTab kind of guy a few long years ago and since then I've been using, gulp, Express Jeans. Thing is, Express Jeans are sometimes hit or miss, and specifically trying to secure size 38x34 is difficult. Apart from that, sometimes they are not as long as I expect. So enter my desire to try something from Levi's again.

I'm 6'4, 250 pounds, so slightly overweight but I don't look too fat either (I think?!? lol). I like my jeans with some "space" specially on my thighs. I'm happy to say that these do their job very nicely. I've bought the "Static", "Kale" and "Pepper Pot" and all of them feel nice, fit perfectly and look very nice. I have space on my thigh area, freedom of movement and feel comfortable. The colors are great, specially this one, the Static, and I'm no longer worried about getting "short legged" jeans anymore. :) Oh, one thing I did notice, and the reason for the four stars is that the material feels rather "thin"... Directly comparing them to Express jeans, they are lighter and softer... so if you like the feel of a more rugged material, this might turn you off. Other than that, happy owner!

Thanks.
on August 25, 2017
Fits as expected like my other Levi 569 jeans. I washed them and they came out fine, no discoloration or texture change like others have had happen to them. I don't know how the color will hold up after several washes down the road though. I bought the same jeans but in Stealth color and after several washes I'm noticing slight fade marks on the back pocket seams and cuffs of the jeans. Like all my jeans that fade color over time I hope this Pepper Pot one doesn't fade much over time. I usually buy the denim blue colored jeans, but after buying the Stealth colored one months ago with good results I noticed that this Pepper Pot color was on sale and wanted to try it out. Love the fit and color.
on April 15, 2014
I got this for my husband and we were astonished how tighter and shorter these pants were compared to the ones we bought from the dept store just a week ago. Those pants were the same model and same size, just a darker color. Here we thought these would fit just the same. Wrong! I don't know what is going on with Levi's Quality control. These pants from Amazon were made in a different country than the ones we purchased from the store, but you would think the patterns and sizes would be the same across the board. I have to return these and head back to the store to see if they have the color we wanted. Unfortunately I will not recommend these pants. They either changed the fit or there is a quality control issue within the supply chain.
on April 12, 2011
Anyone who is a long time fan of the levi's 569 beware. Levi's have decided to completely change the cut of this jean and not change the number, so what used to be the 569 is very different from what they are selling now. They are a great deal tighter in the seat and thigh, so the relaxed fit is not nearly as generous. Also they are much lower at the waist almost making them low cut jeans.. For some, this may be exactly what you want, but for those who are long time buyers of this style expect to be disappointed. Shame on levis for pulling the switch. I think if you change the style you should change the number so people know what they are getting. Unfair and confusing of them to keep the number but not they style. I am shipping mine back immediately.
4646 comments| 706 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2014
These are my go-to jeans. The 569's used to be silver-tabs years ago (at least they fit like my old Silver Tabs). I have been buying a couple pairs of these jeans a year for about 15 years. I wear dress clothes during the week, but I wear these in the evening and on weekends. I have very large legs and these accomodate me very well without looking like they are going to fall off of me. They are not work pants and they will wear out. Mine always seem to pop a belt loop first, then the crotch or corner of the back pocket goes next. I have had a pair or two wear through on the upper thigh (from my keys) too. That being said, I think these look great on me (A large guy), and fit better than any other pair of jeans I have tried. I will also take the trade off of having a very comfortable pair of jeans over possibly better durability any day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.