Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,432 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,685 reviews
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
11 comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2017
These were purchased as a way to get my husband to stop wearing cargo shorts. It worked, sort of. Now he only wears them 3 times a week instead of every day. We purchased 3 pairs of this same cut, and my husband says they're very comfortable. He sees no issue with them at all. I however, have noticed that they sort of puff out at the hips slightly. Rather than cutting straight down, it's like they were cut with more hip room, almost like a ladies pant. It's really very minor though, so comfort is key!
on May 14, 2017
These are the worst pair of blue jeans I have bought from Levi.For jeans that are suppose to be loose they fit me like slim pants. I am not over weight. You could see the stiches straining on the thigh. And to add insult to injury-the a belt loop broke the first day I wore them. The material is thin and strecky. Levi's quality has gone down hill for many years and these pants just show how bad they have become. I have worn Levis for over thirty years and now I have to try and find some jeans that are thick and made to last-not these. Am returning them
on February 11, 2017
Not too happy. I have purchased previous Levi's and they are fantastic and the only jeans I wear. These jeans. although I wear them on occasion I am not happy.
#1 they are not pre-washed. Which I understand the water saving practices.
However, DO NOT SIT ON A WHITE COUCH, or white anything. Do not rub against white walls. Do not rub them with your fingers. Do not wear white underwear. Do not wear white sneakers. Even after 1 wash the color still transferred. For example, if my leg was itchy I would scratch my leg. Or sometimes I would just feel my leg through out the day. I don't know... It sounds odd writing it, but it just happens. My finger tips turn a little shade of blue and my nails got blue on them! After a few washes this seemed to stop, but It was still a shock.
#2 They are small!!! They fit my waist well. But i have a size 32 leg and they feel like capris... I cannot believe it. I normally wear ankle socks with sneakers even with jeans on and these jeans make me feel very awkward because they are not long enough. My other Levi's are size 32 leg and they fit just fine. These are much shorter.
#3 They are thin. Much thinner than I thought. I mean it's not like I was buying skinny jeans. Those I expect to be thinner. However, these were much thinner than I would have anticipated.
And yes I will say it, much thinner than my other pair of Levi's which I also purchased less than 3 years ago.
These Levi's sit just below the waist. In my case they are just right. No seat bag and thighs are perfect.

Thank goodness amazon has free returns now on so many things. I bought another brand and these. These fit me perfect while the other brand was tight.

I am pleased. These are made in Indonesia. Some older reviews listed other countries. Not sure it matters that much but in the case of these jeans the quality seems fine. Little difference between these and jeans I have worn for years.
on March 16, 2015
I have been buying a 569 36W34L for the last few years. The pairs that I bought from the stores fit me perfectly.
However this pair is very different from the previous ones, despite being the same model and same size. It's
made from a thicker fabric (so it's bound to be excessively hot in the summer), and is anything but "loose," more
like "relaxed." I am quite disappointed that Levi is unable to control the quality better than that. After all, it's a matter
of dimensions and lengths of fabric -- not exactly a rocket science!
on December 7, 2011
I thought that these would be the same as the 569's I had bought a couple months ago at a local retail store. They were my first Levi's that I've ever bought. I thought that the ones I had purchased recently were the ones made with the thinner material and different cuts mentioned in the reviews on here; however, this is not the case. These 569's are of really poor quality, and not worth the money at all. I definitely will not be buying 569's ever again. Wrangler's are much better than this...if only they fit the way the old 569's used to...
on April 28, 2013
I often find that a lot of pants these days are tighter in the thighs, groin, and rear than I'd like it to be. No one wants to have their groin squeezed. That's not good. Why pay for a straitjacket for your legs?

The 569 Loose are the opposite of squeezeville. These pants are comfortable, and they look great too. True to their name, they fit loosely on my legs and waist, and I feel relaxed after wearing them all day, be it sitting at my desk working, running errands around town, or going on a 4 hour road trip.

I was hesitant to purchase these after reading some of the other reviews stating 'these are not what they used to be'. I used to wear the 559 Relaxed pants, but wanted something with a little more room. These would be a step above the 559s in terms of a looser fit, and I think they're perfect. It is critical to note they're not 'baggy' either. They're just loose and comfortable. You won't look like you've been warped from the 90s/2000s.

I highly recommend these pants to anyone who wants a pair of jeans that are simply comfortable.

As a note, I purchased the 34x30.
on July 22, 2016
I used to be a SilverTab kind of guy a few long years ago and since then I've been using, gulp, Express Jeans. Thing is, Express Jeans are sometimes hit or miss, and specifically trying to secure size 38x34 is difficult. Apart from that, sometimes they are not as long as I expect. So enter my desire to try something from Levi's again.

I'm 6'4, 250 pounds, so slightly overweight but I don't look too fat either (I think?!? lol). I like my jeans with some "space" specially on my thighs. I'm happy to say that these do their job very nicely. I've bought the "Static", "Kale" and "Pepper Pot" and all of them feel nice, fit perfectly and look very nice. I have space on my thigh area, freedom of movement and feel comfortable. The colors are great, specially this one, the Static, and I'm no longer worried about getting "short legged" jeans anymore. :) Oh, one thing I did notice, and the reason for the four stars is that the material feels rather "thin"... Directly comparing them to Express jeans, they are lighter and softer... so if you like the feel of a more rugged material, this might turn you off. Other than that, happy owner!

Thanks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.