Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 2,780 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 30, 2011
if you have worn 569's before and liked the fit you will not like these. They are much shorter in the crotch. They are nothing like the 569's I have purchased in the stores. Very disappointing.
11 comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
I have another pair same dimensions and it fits totally different. This one is tight. Levis sizing is not consistent. Stay away.
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
on December 7, 2011
I thought that these would be the same as the 569's I had bought a couple months ago at a local retail store. They were my first Levi's that I've ever bought. I thought that the ones I had purchased recently were the ones made with the thinner material and different cuts mentioned in the reviews on here; however, this is not the case. These 569's are of really poor quality, and not worth the money at all. I definitely will not be buying 569's ever again. Wrangler's are much better than this...if only they fit the way the old 569's used to...
on January 10, 2016
I received a knock-off... so minus another star! I bought the black 569's for my brother who was going on trip. Upon his return, he laundered them. To our chagrin, the jeans came out the wash completely discolored. We've worn Levi's all our lives so we knew that a real Levi's would not fade after one wash, further more upon further inspecting the jeans we found many other signs that these jeans were a knock-off. I've included pictures for your review and comments.
The follwing link will help you spot them. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GkYDAOxJjc
review image review image review image review image
on December 8, 2011
My favorite pair of jeans are a Levi's 569 Loose Straight. So, I figured if I got the same brand, same line, same size, then it would fit the same... right? Wrong.

I ended up returning these because of the ridiculous fit. I thought that it was perhaps an inconsistent production line, but I read many reviews on the Levi's website that complained of the same thing: The crotch begins very high, so the back of the jeans ride way up in your a$s. I can't imagine anyone would enjoy this fit! It looks and feels absurd.

So if you have an older pair of 569s that you love, don't count on these fitting the same. I guess they wanted to save 2 cents in fabric at the expense of crotch/butt room.
55 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2015
Updated Review
Not quite my good ole loose silver tab levi's but these are the next best thing for me right now. Hopefully, when the skinny jean crazy comes to pass the loose styles will be found more easily.

Jeans were each in their own plastic bag then in a large soft item white bag. All labels attached.

Same price as the mall but more selection, order on Sunday Jean here on Tuesday Love the prime.

Edited on 1/28/2014 I had to send the first pair of jeans back in the color carry on. No problem they sent a pair out and emailed me a return label. I recieved the second pair in (carry on color) and they have the same exact issue. On the RED tab there is only a circle r that's it doesn't say levi's. I order two colors with my original order and have two other pairs of 569 they all say Levi's on the RED tab like they should this color (carry on) however doesn't say Levi on Red Tab. I now have to wait for the first pair in (carry on) to reach their return dept. I would love to upload a picture but not sure who to do it besides posting it somewhere and providing a link
on January 5, 2012
SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO THE OTHER REVIEWERS THAT GAVE THIS ITEM ONLY 1 STAR!!! I thought product was probably incorrectly labeled. Bought 30x32 but received equivalent to 28x30. Jeans were too short and too tight at the bum even though size should have been slack - forget the "loose" description for this item! Also, denim quality is poor, more expected of a cheap no-brand pair of jeans. Definitively NOT the Levi jeans FIT/QUALITY we are used to!
on May 15, 2012
I read the reviews, but I didn't want to believe so I took a chance. I tried these on right along side a pair of my old school 569s.

Same waist, same length, old versus new, side by side.

The reduced quality of the new 569 is immediately apparent. I would estimate the new material to be 1/3 to 1/2 the weight of the old. The kind material that might be nice for people who like to wear jeans in warm weather, but will fall to pieces just from being washed regularly for a year or two.

Anyway, I stepped out of my old 569 and into the new...

Anyone within earshot must have thought I'd lost my mind because I literally laughed out loud. I could not even pull these new pants all the way up, they got stuck on my thighs and I had to shimmy like someone having mid-life crisis trying to fit into a pair of jeans from high school.

With the shimmying and necessary tucking done, the end result was a fabulous moose knuckle and legs that looked and felt more like denim colored long johns than an actual pair of pants.

Now, for some fairly objective measurements:

Each leg has lost 2+ inches in circumference. The rise is 1.5 - 2 inches shorter. The inseam and waist seem to be approximately the same, but feel completely different due to altered rise and constricting thigh.

As so many others have said. These simply are not the same jeans we've come to know and love, not even close.

Levis just lost a life-long customer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.