BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
44 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2011
Anyone who is a long time fan of the levi's 569 beware. Levi's have decided to completely change the cut of this jean and not change the number, so what used to be the 569 is very different from what they are selling now. They are a great deal tighter in the seat and thigh, so the relaxed fit is not nearly as generous. Also they are much lower at the waist almost making them low cut jeans.. For some, this may be exactly what you want, but for those who are long time buyers of this style expect to be disappointed. Shame on levis for pulling the switch. I think if you change the style you should change the number so people know what they are getting. Unfair and confusing of them to keep the number but not they style. I am shipping mine back immediately.
4646 comments| 702 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2017
Not too happy. I have purchased previous Levi's and they are fantastic and the only jeans I wear. These jeans. although I wear them on occasion I am not happy.
#1 they are not pre-washed. Which I understand the water saving practices.
However, DO NOT SIT ON A WHITE COUCH, or white anything. Do not rub against white walls. Do not rub them with your fingers. Do not wear white underwear. Do not wear white sneakers. Even after 1 wash the color still transferred. For example, if my leg was itchy I would scratch my leg. Or sometimes I would just feel my leg through out the day. I don't know... It sounds odd writing it, but it just happens. My finger tips turn a little shade of blue and my nails got blue on them! After a few washes this seemed to stop, but It was still a shock.
#2 They are small!!! They fit my waist well. But i have a size 32 leg and they feel like capris... I cannot believe it. I normally wear ankle socks with sneakers even with jeans on and these jeans make me feel very awkward because they are not long enough. My other Levi's are size 32 leg and they fit just fine. These are much shorter.
#3 They are thin. Much thinner than I thought. I mean it's not like I was buying skinny jeans. Those I expect to be thinner. However, these were much thinner than I would have anticipated.
And yes I will say it, much thinner than my other pair of Levi's which I also purchased less than 3 years ago.
on December 7, 2011
I thought that these would be the same as the 569's I had bought a couple months ago at a local retail store. They were my first Levi's that I've ever bought. I thought that the ones I had purchased recently were the ones made with the thinner material and different cuts mentioned in the reviews on here; however, this is not the case. These 569's are of really poor quality, and not worth the money at all. I definitely will not be buying 569's ever again. Wrangler's are much better than this...if only they fit the way the old 569's used to...
on July 22, 2016
I used to be a SilverTab kind of guy a few long years ago and since then I've been using, gulp, Express Jeans. Thing is, Express Jeans are sometimes hit or miss, and specifically trying to secure size 38x34 is difficult. Apart from that, sometimes they are not as long as I expect. So enter my desire to try something from Levi's again.

I'm 6'4, 250 pounds, so slightly overweight but I don't look too fat either (I think?!? lol). I like my jeans with some "space" specially on my thighs. I'm happy to say that these do their job very nicely. I've bought the "Static", "Kale" and "Pepper Pot" and all of them feel nice, fit perfectly and look very nice. I have space on my thigh area, freedom of movement and feel comfortable. The colors are great, specially this one, the Static, and I'm no longer worried about getting "short legged" jeans anymore. :) Oh, one thing I did notice, and the reason for the four stars is that the material feels rather "thin"... Directly comparing them to Express jeans, they are lighter and softer... so if you like the feel of a more rugged material, this might turn you off. Other than that, happy owner!

Thanks.
on August 25, 2017
Fits as expected like my other Levi 569 jeans. I washed them and they came out fine, no discoloration or texture change like others have had happen to them. I don't know how the color will hold up after several washes down the road though. I bought the same jeans but in Stealth color and after several washes I'm noticing slight fade marks on the back pocket seams and cuffs of the jeans. Like all my jeans that fade color over time I hope this Pepper Pot one doesn't fade much over time. I usually buy the denim blue colored jeans, but after buying the Stealth colored one months ago with good results I noticed that this Pepper Pot color was on sale and wanted to try it out. Love the fit and color.
on April 15, 2014
I got this for my husband and we were astonished how tighter and shorter these pants were compared to the ones we bought from the dept store just a week ago. Those pants were the same model and same size, just a darker color. Here we thought these would fit just the same. Wrong! I don't know what is going on with Levi's Quality control. These pants from Amazon were made in a different country than the ones we purchased from the store, but you would think the patterns and sizes would be the same across the board. I have to return these and head back to the store to see if they have the color we wanted. Unfortunately I will not recommend these pants. They either changed the fit or there is a quality control issue within the supply chain.
on February 27, 2014
These are my go-to jeans. The 569's used to be silver-tabs years ago (at least they fit like my old Silver Tabs). I have been buying a couple pairs of these jeans a year for about 15 years. I wear dress clothes during the week, but I wear these in the evening and on weekends. I have very large legs and these accomodate me very well without looking like they are going to fall off of me. They are not work pants and they will wear out. Mine always seem to pop a belt loop first, then the crotch or corner of the back pocket goes next. I have had a pair or two wear through on the upper thigh (from my keys) too. That being said, I think these look great on me (A large guy), and fit better than any other pair of jeans I have tried. I will also take the trade off of having a very comfortable pair of jeans over possibly better durability any day.
on March 25, 2017
These jeans are comfortable and I really like the look of them. They fit a bit larger than I was expecting, but I normally wear a belt with size 38's anyway, so I didn't have to change any of my expectations. The zipper does stick a bit, and has since they arrived, but it's only a minor annoyance. I will definitely look at these again when I need another pair of jeans.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.