Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
77 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 25, 2017
Fits as expected like my other Levi 569 jeans. I washed them and they came out fine, no discoloration or texture change like others have had happen to them. I don't know how the color will hold up after several washes down the road though. I bought the same jeans but in Stealth color and after several washes I'm noticing slight fade marks on the back pocket seams and cuffs of the jeans. Like all my jeans that fade color over time I hope this Pepper Pot one doesn't fade much over time. I usually buy the denim blue colored jeans, but after buying the Stealth colored one months ago with good results I noticed that this Pepper Pot color was on sale and wanted to try it out. Love the fit and color.
on March 25, 2017
These jeans are comfortable and I really like the look of them. They fit a bit larger than I was expecting, but I normally wear a belt with size 38's anyway, so I didn't have to change any of my expectations. The zipper does stick a bit, and has since they arrived, but it's only a minor annoyance. I will definitely look at these again when I need another pair of jeans.
on January 14, 2017
Great jeans. I have a few pair of the 569's. These have a little stretch to them and are very comfortable. The white does get dirty easy but that was expected. The fit is spot on but you can discern the elastic trait to the jeans. Overall, a great pair of jeans.
on April 7, 2017
The product description does not say taht the material used is different depending on the color. I suppose that if I had checked the Levi's website first, I might learned that but if I was already at the Levi's site, I would have ordered the pants through them directly. The dark blue I ordered used a non-denim fabric - not what I expected.
on September 9, 2014
Levi's has changed their fit from what they used to be. My waist may have expanded over the years, but my legs are the same dimensions. These larger sized "loose" fit jeans are nothing like loose. They are near a tight fit. At first, I thought it was just me, but when I spoke to friends about the issue, they had run into the same problem, and some of them had lost weight since their last jean purchase.
on March 11, 2017
I have a tough time with jeans. Usually if they fit over my legs they are too big at the waist. No real exception here. These are made for guys with big legs but small butts and large frontal areas. Actually I don't really know who can fit into these properly unless you just like to wear a big straight sack for pants.
on April 12, 2011
Anyone who is a long time fan of the levi's 569 beware. Levi's have decided to completely change the cut of this jean and not change the number, so what used to be the 569 is very different from what they are selling now. They are a great deal tighter in the seat and thigh, so the relaxed fit is not nearly as generous. Also they are much lower at the waist almost making them low cut jeans.. For some, this may be exactly what you want, but for those who are long time buyers of this style expect to be disappointed. Shame on levis for pulling the switch. I think if you change the style you should change the number so people know what they are getting. Unfair and confusing of them to keep the number but not they style. I am shipping mine back immediately.
4747 comments| 708 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2017
Since these are Levi's there is not much need for a review. They are made of the same high quality as other jeans under the brand, hold up well in the washer and dryer, and look great on. The fit as expected and my son had no complaints. They still look like new and he is rough on his clothing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.