Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,679 reviews
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
11 comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2017
I used to love Levi's. I've been wearing 569's for over 20 years. I have several pair still that I bought over the years, and when one finally wore out, I got these. The dramatic loss in quality is astounding. The material is so thin, it's feels like it'll tear at any point, and it's much noisier than previous purchases. Levi's needs to get their act together and go back to being a quality brand instead of a fashion brand.
on July 14, 2015
I really liked the looks of these jeans. (that's why I bought them in the first place:) The color was fairly true to what you see on screen, but the size was not. I ordered a size 33w x 34l. You can see in the attached picture that the size was actually a 37w. I tried to wear them, but they were just too big.
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2016
The denim that is used for these jeans does not hold up for more than a few months and a hole has formed under a belt loop. The belt loops in several areas have been poorly stitched where it looks like only one side was even stitched. These are not the Levi jeans that I grew up with and are a far cry from what I use to wear as a kid. It looks like I need to find a new brand now.
on March 5, 2016
I have exchanged a pair and am now returning the second pair for the exact same issue. The belt loop at 4oclock failed. The bottom
Stitches gave out and the loop is loose. I checked reviews before buying and there was no mention of this issue.....however, upon requesting a refund this time I looked and saw a few with the same or similar issues. Clearly these jeans had a quality issue, perhaps it was known, perhaps not. Either way, it is an issue and it happened twice to me. I will find a pair elsewhere.

Other than the issue, these fit very well. They didn't stretch out easily and held form
Well. I enjoyed them until they broke.
on July 15, 2017
Crap to say the least. First off they arrived with an obvious bleach spot on the front next tot he fly. Secondly, they fit like skinny jeans. Thirdly they craftsmanship is NOT Levi..and if it is, they must have been made in a sweat shop by forced child labor in some third world country. It's annoying that you order something and they arrive and upon inspection you wonder how they even passed quality control, if there is such a thing wherever these were made and by whomever they were made. I'm beginning to lose faith in some of the products I order from Amazon. Even Amazon must maintain some standards. For shame!
on August 20, 2017
These were purchased as a way to get my husband to stop wearing cargo shorts. It worked, sort of. Now he only wears them 3 times a week instead of every day. We purchased 3 pairs of this same cut, and my husband says they're very comfortable. He sees no issue with them at all. I however, have noticed that they sort of puff out at the hips slightly. Rather than cutting straight down, it's like they were cut with more hip room, almost like a ladies pant. It's really very minor though, so comfort is key!
on May 14, 2017
These are the worst pair of blue jeans I have bought from Levi.For jeans that are suppose to be loose they fit me like slim pants. I am not over weight. You could see the stiches straining on the thigh. And to add insult to injury-the a belt loop broke the first day I wore them. The material is thin and strecky. Levi's quality has gone down hill for many years and these pants just show how bad they have become. I have worn Levis for over thirty years and now I have to try and find some jeans that are thick and made to last-not these. Am returning them
on February 11, 2017
Not too happy. I have purchased previous Levi's and they are fantastic and the only jeans I wear. These jeans. although I wear them on occasion I am not happy.
#1 they are not pre-washed. Which I understand the water saving practices.
However, DO NOT SIT ON A WHITE COUCH, or white anything. Do not rub against white walls. Do not rub them with your fingers. Do not wear white underwear. Do not wear white sneakers. Even after 1 wash the color still transferred. For example, if my leg was itchy I would scratch my leg. Or sometimes I would just feel my leg through out the day. I don't know... It sounds odd writing it, but it just happens. My finger tips turn a little shade of blue and my nails got blue on them! After a few washes this seemed to stop, but It was still a shock.
#2 They are small!!! They fit my waist well. But i have a size 32 leg and they feel like capris... I cannot believe it. I normally wear ankle socks with sneakers even with jeans on and these jeans make me feel very awkward because they are not long enough. My other Levi's are size 32 leg and they fit just fine. These are much shorter.
#3 They are thin. Much thinner than I thought. I mean it's not like I was buying skinny jeans. Those I expect to be thinner. However, these were much thinner than I would have anticipated.
And yes I will say it, much thinner than my other pair of Levi's which I also purchased less than 3 years ago.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.