Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
77 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2016
100% cotton. Loose fit size fits exactly as described. If you HATE skinny jeans, these are the pants for you! Bottom leg has plenty of room for boots or high top sneakers. Plenty of leg room on thighs.
on December 20, 2016
Don't buy these expecting heavy Levi's jeans. I haven't bought Levi's for ages but the price tempted me to get a pair. I was disappointed when I opened the package. They are about half the weight of denim. Feel more like a pair of dress pants than jeans. And the color is almost a striped effect instead of the normal faded blue. It will probably even out with a few trips through the washing machine. They may be ok for summer wear. Definitely not worth what I paid for them.
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
review image
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2016
I was extremely disappointed in the so-called denim these jeans are made of, reminds me of cloth used to make lightweight denim shirts. The fit was not what I'm comfortable with but that is my fault because I didn't research enough to see these are made to fit or wear below the waist which is definitely not my style. Hopefully I can find someone my size to give them too but if not, off to Goodwill because I've already washed them.
on March 30, 2017
Fit well, look well and have a zipper - but about half with weight and thickness of what I call a "jean" and especially Levi's jeans. Once the cheaper brands started knocking at Levi's, Levi's had to do what the generic did - use less expensive denim. Disappointed when I opened the package, they are about half the weight of denim. Feel more like a pair of dress pants than jeans. Otherwise, ...probably will wear out earlier than expected.
on February 17, 2017
I like Levi's but they have changed. I compared these to one of my old pair and they are not the same. The denim quality is worse and the weight of the denim is much less, it's a much thinner pair of Levi's. what does that mean? Less comfort and will not last as long. Please go back to the old design. I will not purchase these online again
on April 21, 2017
LOVE to find colored jeans actually in my size! I am tall but smaller-waisted than most pants-makers seem to think people of my height should be. It's difficult enough to find plain jeans in my length, but then I happened across these! They fit perfect, and I've long been a fan of Levi 569's when they are cut right so that the side seam doesn't try to run down the front of my long. Would love to find additional colors.
on December 13, 2017
Really love the brand. This are truly hardcore jeans. I'm a 240 pounds hyperactive man and i move a lot I usually rip my jeans in the first 6 months of use but Levi's jeans usually have a long life with me.

TIP: If you're not sure what number to buy (this one is a 569 jeans) go to a local store and try a few numbers. i'm a big guy and 569 and 505 jeans are a perfect fit for me.
on August 25, 2017
Fits as expected like my other Levi 569 jeans. I washed them and they came out fine, no discoloration or texture change like others have had happen to them. I don't know how the color will hold up after several washes down the road though. I bought the same jeans but in Stealth color and after several washes I'm noticing slight fade marks on the back pocket seams and cuffs of the jeans. Like all my jeans that fade color over time I hope this Pepper Pot one doesn't fade much over time. I usually buy the denim blue colored jeans, but after buying the Stealth colored one months ago with good results I noticed that this Pepper Pot color was on sale and wanted to try it out. Love the fit and color.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.