Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 3,219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,460 reviews
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
on January 10, 2016
I received a knock-off... so minus another star! I bought the black 569's for my brother who was going on trip. Upon his return, he laundered them. To our chagrin, the jeans came out the wash completely discolored. We've worn Levi's all our lives so we knew that a real Levi's would not fade after one wash, further more upon further inspecting the jeans we found many other signs that these jeans were a knock-off. I've included pictures for your review and comments.
The follwing link will help you spot them. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GkYDAOxJjc
review image review image review image review image
on October 4, 2015
If you're looking for 569's because you had a pair years back and liked them, DO NOT BUY THESE ONLINE!!! Try this newer version out at a store first. I've worn 569's since Jr. High because they had a comfortable loose feel to them and sit comfortably around your waist. The pockets used to be big enough for anything I put in them. I still have an old pair and my Galaxy Note 5 fits perfectly in them.

This new pair I ordered however, fit TIGHT around the crotch and thighs, lose around the waist and the pockets are too small. My old galaxy S III barely fits, my Note 5 sticks out and when I sit, it jabs into my hip bone making it a painful experience. I'm not a big guy. I'm a fit 30x34, so it's NOT a weight problem. I ordered two pairs and one was so tight, I had to return it. The second pair, I have to put up with because all of my old Levis are ripped and over worn/loved.

THESE ARE NOT LIKE THE OLD LEVIS 569's
on July 14, 2015
I really liked the looks of these jeans. (that's why I bought them in the first place:) The color was fairly true to what you see on screen, but the size was not. I ordered a size 33w x 34l. You can see in the attached picture that the size was actually a 37w. I tried to wear them, but they were just too big.
on March 2, 2017
I used to love Levi's. I've been wearing 569's for over 20 years. I have several pair still that I bought over the years, and when one finally wore out, I got these. The dramatic loss in quality is astounding. The material is so thin, it's feels like it'll tear at any point, and it's much noisier than previous purchases. Levi's needs to get their act together and go back to being a quality brand instead of a fashion brand.
on April 3, 2017
I returned my normal size, a 36-34 for a 34-32 because the normal size was huge. These are still pretty big in the waiste.

The worse part is how small the crotch is. These are far from loose. In fact, the only loose part is around the ankles, which really sucks because even in merrell all out blaze mids and my rocky boots, they will drag on the ground after some break in.

Also, i ordered the levine ones, which look a dark charcoal blueish but they are just black. There is not distiction between levine and black. They are black. No sugar coating.

I returned these ones too. Complete waste. I should have gotten a 33x32 and doing so would make them skin tight on my thighs. Im 5'11 and 175, not husky at all. These "loose" jeans are more bootcut and low rise.

Pure junk.

Tl:dr
Levis suck. And that sucks because they used to be the best. I am seriously dissapointed. I knew they would not be the loose I was hoping for, but this is insane.
on May 15, 2012
I read the reviews, but I didn't want to believe so I took a chance. I tried these on right along side a pair of my old school 569s.

Same waist, same length, old versus new, side by side.

The reduced quality of the new 569 is immediately apparent. I would estimate the new material to be 1/3 to 1/2 the weight of the old. The kind material that might be nice for people who like to wear jeans in warm weather, but will fall to pieces just from being washed regularly for a year or two.

Anyway, I stepped out of my old 569 and into the new...

Anyone within earshot must have thought I'd lost my mind because I literally laughed out loud. I could not even pull these new pants all the way up, they got stuck on my thighs and I had to shimmy like someone having mid-life crisis trying to fit into a pair of jeans from high school.

With the shimmying and necessary tucking done, the end result was a fabulous moose knuckle and legs that looked and felt more like denim colored long johns than an actual pair of pants.

Now, for some fairly objective measurements:

Each leg has lost 2+ inches in circumference. The rise is 1.5 - 2 inches shorter. The inseam and waist seem to be approximately the same, but feel completely different due to altered rise and constricting thigh.

As so many others have said. These simply are not the same jeans we've come to know and love, not even close.

Levis just lost a life-long customer.
on December 4, 2015
These are my favorite jeans and frankly the only ones that fit me right. I have large legs from when I was a defensive lineman and these jeans fit me like a regular cut fits a regular person. Most jeans look like skinny jeans on me so it's great to find a pair that fits comfortably and fashionable. Most jeans that fit me like this are the "baggy" style with huge pockets with dumb designs on them so it's great to find something that looks normal and still fits.

As to the reviews saying they are different they might be... I've been wearing this cut since 2010 and they have always worked for me, never noticed a big change. I will say that the different washes do fit differently. Overall a great product for anyone looking for some looser fitting jeans or for someone like me with tree trunks for legs that want a regular looking pair of jeans.
on January 20, 2015
Updated Review
Not quite my good ole loose silver tab levi's but these are the next best thing for me right now. Hopefully, when the skinny jean crazy comes to pass the loose styles will be found more easily.

Jeans were each in their own plastic bag then in a large soft item white bag. All labels attached.

Same price as the mall but more selection, order on Sunday Jean here on Tuesday Love the prime.

Edited on 1/28/2014 I had to send the first pair of jeans back in the color carry on. No problem they sent a pair out and emailed me a return label. I recieved the second pair in (carry on color) and they have the same exact issue. On the RED tab there is only a circle r that's it doesn't say levi's. I order two colors with my original order and have two other pairs of 569 they all say Levi's on the RED tab like they should this color (carry on) however doesn't say Levi on Red Tab. I now have to wait for the first pair in (carry on) to reach their return dept. I would love to upload a picture but not sure who to do it besides posting it somewhere and providing a link
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.