Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 3,142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,387 reviews
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!
review image
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
I have another pair same dimensions and it fits totally different. This one is tight. Levis sizing is not consistent. Stay away.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
if you have worn 569's before and liked the fit you will not like these. They are much shorter in the crotch. They are nothing like the 569's I have purchased in the stores. Very disappointing.
11 comment| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
on January 10, 2016
I received a knock-off... so minus another star! I bought the black 569's for my brother who was going on trip. Upon his return, he laundered them. To our chagrin, the jeans came out the wash completely discolored. We've worn Levi's all our lives so we knew that a real Levi's would not fade after one wash, further more upon further inspecting the jeans we found many other signs that these jeans were a knock-off. I've included pictures for your review and comments.
The follwing link will help you spot them. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GkYDAOxJjc
review image review image review image review image
on July 14, 2015
I really liked the looks of these jeans. (that's why I bought them in the first place:) The color was fairly true to what you see on screen, but the size was not. I ordered a size 33w x 34l. You can see in the attached picture that the size was actually a 37w. I tried to wear them, but they were just too big.
on June 28, 2016
I have been trying to hold myself back from reviewing these since I bought them but its now time. I bought 3 pairs hoping for the fit and quality I had come to expect from this strong brand. Instead, I got ill fitting, inexpensive denim jeans that have already started falling apart. Aside from changing countries where these are produced compared to the old 569's they changed the fit significantly. They feel more like skinny low riders than loose jeans. If I could give 0 stars I would. Older pairs of Levis lasted for years and I did not even get 8 months out of these. So disappointing and I will be shopping for another brand in the future as the fit and quality was so poor (surprisingly the price is still the same) what the heck gives Levi Strauss the right to do this to their customers?
on December 4, 2015
These are my favorite jeans and frankly the only ones that fit me right. I have large legs from when I was a defensive lineman and these jeans fit me like a regular cut fits a regular person. Most jeans look like skinny jeans on me so it's great to find a pair that fits comfortably and fashionable. Most jeans that fit me like this are the "baggy" style with huge pockets with dumb designs on them so it's great to find something that looks normal and still fits.

As to the reviews saying they are different they might be... I've been wearing this cut since 2010 and they have always worked for me, never noticed a big change. I will say that the different washes do fit differently. Overall a great product for anyone looking for some looser fitting jeans or for someone like me with tree trunks for legs that want a regular looking pair of jeans.
on April 28, 2013
I often find that a lot of pants these days are tighter in the thighs, groin, and rear than I'd like it to be. No one wants to have their groin squeezed. That's not good. Why pay for a straitjacket for your legs?

The 569 Loose are the opposite of squeezeville. These pants are comfortable, and they look great too. True to their name, they fit loosely on my legs and waist, and I feel relaxed after wearing them all day, be it sitting at my desk working, running errands around town, or going on a 4 hour road trip.

I was hesitant to purchase these after reading some of the other reviews stating 'these are not what they used to be'. I used to wear the 559 Relaxed pants, but wanted something with a little more room. These would be a step above the 559s in terms of a looser fit, and I think they're perfect. It is critical to note they're not 'baggy' either. They're just loose and comfortable. You won't look like you've been warped from the 90s/2000s.

I highly recommend these pants to anyone who wants a pair of jeans that are simply comfortable.

As a note, I purchased the 34x30.
on March 8, 2017
These are literally the perfect pair of pants, not too loose, not too tight, the fit is perfect, if you are a real man like me and tired of this skinny jean trend and aren't trying to look like a little girl from Ethiopia, then these pants are for you. These are meant for real men, not trendy homoerotic hipsters and new school rap heads that think wearing lip stick and skinny jeans is thug life.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.