Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 455 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 488 reviews
on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on April 11, 2017
I love these pants. My wife hates them. She says I look like a gangster because they're several sizes too big. They are but they're so comfortable. That's why belts were invented. There's a lot of high quality, well designed and sewn denim there and I love it. In fact, I love Levi's the way I love Toyota, Fender and Gibson. They just work well for me. They feel comfortable and, to me, look great. My wife thinks otherwise, but she expects me to dress like Pat Boone's grandpa. :)

Anyway, these are awesome and I regret ever buying anything other than Levi for casual wear.
on March 12, 2017
Excellent pair of men's Levis shorts that has the standard 4 pockets as well as the small watch pocket. There is a slight stretch in the waistband for that extra snug fit. I would buy several pairs of these shorts in different colors if they offered a discount on multiple items. I am 6' !" & weigh 210 lbs and the 38 inch waist fits perfect. Color is true to the photo, although somewhat a little more shiny. All in all, I am happy with this purchase.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on April 8, 2017
Fit as expected, but lacking in the quality you expect from Levi's. I've worn this style of shorts for the past 20 years and miss the old Silver Tab that Levi's use to make. The hem on these shorts tends to curl up on the back of both legs, which is a bit irritating.
on April 8, 2017
I like these shorts quite a bit. They fit well and fit as I expected them too. The hem line curled up a bit, but I've found that common with Levi's shorts in general. Overall happy with these and I'll try another color soon.
on October 14, 2014
I love the Levi's 569 shorts. I have worn them for almost 10 years now. This was my first time buying them from Jimmy Jazz Inc. I ordered two pairs and both felt almost like cardboard. Imagine taking a shirt to the dry cleaner and hey use 10 times the amount of starch......thats what these shorts felt like. I just bought 2 pairs on sale from JCP and they are very soft like all the other 569 shorts I have bought. They were more expensive than the ones from Amazon, but they feel like the real thing.
on March 22, 2017
This pair did not fit correctly, I have 5 other jeans in the same cut and size. The label of this one is peeling off as the stitching is coming undone also
on April 2, 2017
Very comfortable and good quality. Just seem a bit larger than expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.