Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 499 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 533 reviews
on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on March 12, 2017
Excellent pair of men's Levis shorts that has the standard 4 pockets as well as the small watch pocket. There is a slight stretch in the waistband for that extra snug fit. I would buy several pairs of these shorts in different colors if they offered a discount on multiple items. I am 6' !" & weigh 210 lbs and the 38 inch waist fits perfect. Color is true to the photo, although somewhat a little more shiny. All in all, I am happy with this purchase.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on April 8, 2017
Fit as expected, but lacking in the quality you expect from Levi's. I've worn this style of shorts for the past 20 years and miss the old Silver Tab that Levi's use to make. The hem on these shorts tends to curl up on the back of both legs, which is a bit irritating.
on May 27, 2015
the shipping was waaay too slow - 8 B. Days. for the IRON FISTS, the white fade is DEFINITELY not as flamboyant as the pic shows. Thank Clever lighting and photo shop for that. In real life they fade is WAAAAYY more subtle. As long as you head my warning and don't expect a bright white fade and picture a more light sanding Than you won't be disappointed like I was. In the end they're still levis and pretty nice shorts so I'll keep em bcuz my review is strictly to lower the expectations of the buyer for these exact shorts. I gave 2 stars cuz I'm coming from a pov that was expecting suhm else.
on May 4, 2017
Nice loose fit, shorts go past knees. Fit ad expected.
on April 19, 2017
Very comfortable fit for those of us who aren't fans of skinny jeans or skinny shorts.
on May 17, 2017
They are as expected. Comfortable and stretchy. Downside, the material tends to really attract white lint. I am contently running a lint brush over them.
on June 26, 2017
Shorts are very nice. Material is a little rough, but after a few times through the washer, they should become better. I normally wear size 42 in jeans, but I should have gotten size 40 in these. They require lots of belt tightening. Overall, good product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.