Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on March 12, 2017
Excellent pair of men's Levis shorts that has the standard 4 pockets as well as the small watch pocket. There is a slight stretch in the waistband for that extra snug fit. I would buy several pairs of these shorts in different colors if they offered a discount on multiple items. I am 6' !" & weigh 210 lbs and the 38 inch waist fits perfect. Color is true to the photo, although somewhat a little more shiny. All in all, I am happy with this purchase.
on July 31, 2017
Im new to the flex denim craze and i have to say im quite impressed! These are super comfortable, especially in the waist. As a man who is currently losing weight, i wasnt sure what size to order so i went with what i crrently wear in a regular jean. They were a great fit but maybe a smidge too large due to the elastic in the material. Nothing i cant deal with, tho. As i continue to drop weight, hopefully the elastic will allow the shorts to mold with my waist size. Im just happy to own a pair of shorts that are not cutting into my stomach or that dont look like a tent on me.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on October 10, 2017
I had previously purchased these at Macys. The price on Amazon was just too good to pass up.
The length is a little longer than what I typically wear, but after wearing the original shorts several times, I came to like the look and feel.
They wear and wash comfortably!
Recommend highly!
bj
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 30, 2016
I know these are loose fit, but these were extremely loose and not a good fit at all. In fact they didn't fit at all; I ended up sending them back. Also, the length as shown in the picture is not accurate (unless my legs are freakishly short?) Oh well.
on May 4, 2017
Nice loose fit, shorts go past knees. Fit ad expected.
on June 10, 2016
The shorts had rips and tears , they remind me of the kind you buy that have the rips and cuts to make them look worn but I didn't see that in any description of the shorts, very disappointed, returning them
review imagereview image
on January 27, 2018
Gave to my brother for a christmas gift, he is so difficult to shop for. He always needs new clothes working in the pool industry so these were a great value and long lasting for him.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.