Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on July 31, 2017
Im new to the flex denim craze and i have to say im quite impressed! These are super comfortable, especially in the waist. As a man who is currently losing weight, i wasnt sure what size to order so i went with what i crrently wear in a regular jean. They were a great fit but maybe a smidge too large due to the elastic in the material. Nothing i cant deal with, tho. As i continue to drop weight, hopefully the elastic will allow the shorts to mold with my waist size. Im just happy to own a pair of shorts that are not cutting into my stomach or that dont look like a tent on me.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on October 10, 2017
I had previously purchased these at Macys. The price on Amazon was just too good to pass up.
The length is a little longer than what I typically wear, but after wearing the original shorts several times, I came to like the look and feel.
They wear and wash comfortably!
Recommend highly!
bj
on January 27, 2018
Gave to my brother for a christmas gift, he is so difficult to shop for. He always needs new clothes working in the pool industry so these were a great value and long lasting for him.
on July 18, 2017
These are GIANT, proportions are just off, while they fit my husband around waist he was drowned in the ret of them and they were under knee length
on May 13, 2017
I don't know if Levi's has a standard measures?
I bought a 501 size 29x30 and it was a little small. Now I bought a 569 size 30x30 and it was too big.
Could someone telll me it is not my problem!
on June 28, 2017
Purchased the Levi shorts as part of a Father's Day present from my husband. Levi brand is a brand I can always count on for the guys in my house and I know they will love.
on July 28, 2016
Nothing like having your shorts be men's capri pants. The picture shows they come to your knee. I am 6'-2" tall and they came to the middle of my calves. WAAAAY too long!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.