Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 545 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 582 reviews
on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on July 31, 2017
Im new to the flex denim craze and i have to say im quite impressed! These are super comfortable, especially in the waist. As a man who is currently losing weight, i wasnt sure what size to order so i went with what i crrently wear in a regular jean. They were a great fit but maybe a smidge too large due to the elastic in the material. Nothing i cant deal with, tho. As i continue to drop weight, hopefully the elastic will allow the shorts to mold with my waist size. Im just happy to own a pair of shorts that are not cutting into my stomach or that dont look like a tent on me.
on September 17, 2017
I'm extremely disappointed with this item. The fit is terrible: too loose and way too long. And the quality is even worse, like that of a "second", with several prominent flaws (frayed, worn spots) in the fabric, which would very soon become holes. I note with dismay that the product was "made in Pakistan". If I'd known that, I never would have ordered it. And if it wasn't such a bother and hassle to do so, I'd return the item and request a refund. A rare "fail" by Amazon!
on June 26, 2017
Shorts are very nice. Material is a little rough, but after a few times through the washer, they should become better. I normally wear size 42 in jeans, but I should have gotten size 40 in these. They require lots of belt tightening. Overall, good product.

Updated 7/16/17
They haven't softened up much. Still feel rough on my legs and arms. I won't buy this material again. Brad
on May 4, 2017
Nice loose fit, shorts go past knees. Fit ad expected.
on February 6, 2017
My husband has been wearing Levi's 569 jeans and shorts for as long as I can remember. They are very clean looking and durable. These are the only brand he can buy and them fit perfect everytime. True to size.
on April 19, 2017
Very comfortable fit for those of us who aren't fans of skinny jeans or skinny shorts.
on May 17, 2017
They are as expected. Comfortable and stretchy. Downside, the material tends to really attract white lint. I am contently running a lint brush over them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.