Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on July 31, 2017
Im new to the flex denim craze and i have to say im quite impressed! These are super comfortable, especially in the waist. As a man who is currently losing weight, i wasnt sure what size to order so i went with what i crrently wear in a regular jean. They were a great fit but maybe a smidge too large due to the elastic in the material. Nothing i cant deal with, tho. As i continue to drop weight, hopefully the elastic will allow the shorts to mold with my waist size. Im just happy to own a pair of shorts that are not cutting into my stomach or that dont look like a tent on me.
on October 10, 2017
I had previously purchased these at Macys. The price on Amazon was just too good to pass up.
The length is a little longer than what I typically wear, but after wearing the original shorts several times, I came to like the look and feel.
They wear and wash comfortably!
Recommend highly!
bj
on December 16, 2017
I bought this Levi's Men's 569 short made in Pakistan and one other Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit short made in Nicaragua, both were size 30, but this short was too large. The waist was about one inch larger than the Levi's Men's 505 short. From the reviews, it correct to say that those made in South America were better than those made in Asia because I have also bought two jeans which were made in Mexico and Nicaragua fit nicely. Amazon should check the qualities of those made in Asia before shipping to customers.
review image
on June 26, 2017
Shorts are very nice. Material is a little rough, but after a few times through the washer, they should become better. I normally wear size 42 in jeans, but I should have gotten size 40 in these. They require lots of belt tightening. Overall, good product.

Updated 7/16/17
They haven't softened up much. Still feel rough on my legs and arms. I won't buy this material again. Brad
on May 4, 2017
Nice loose fit, shorts go past knees. Fit ad expected.
on February 6, 2017
My husband has been wearing Levi's 569 jeans and shorts for as long as I can remember. They are very clean looking and durable. These are the only brand he can buy and them fit perfect everytime. True to size.
on April 19, 2017
Very comfortable fit for those of us who aren't fans of skinny jeans or skinny shorts.
on May 17, 2017
They are as expected. Comfortable and stretchy. Downside, the material tends to really attract white lint. I am contently running a lint brush over them.
on July 18, 2017
These are GIANT, proportions are just off, while they fit my husband around waist he was drowned in the ret of them and they were under knee length
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.