Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 474 reviews
on October 14, 2014
I love the Levi's 569 shorts. I have worn them for almost 10 years now. This was my first time buying them from Jimmy Jazz Inc. I ordered two pairs and both felt almost like cardboard. Imagine taking a shirt to the dry cleaner and hey use 10 times the amount of starch......thats what these shorts felt like. I just bought 2 pairs on sale from JCP and they are very soft like all the other 569 shorts I have bought. They were more expensive than the ones from Amazon, but they feel like the real thing.
on April 30, 2016
As of first day, trying them on, without washing, they fit like I'd expect for size 40 and springstein color. I'm no fussy jeans guy in my retirement years, but to me, they are very well put together, no flaws, uniform color, solid stitching, no flaws, and being in Florida heat, I am glad they did not use thick material....rather normal thickness actually. I really wear size 38, NOT 40 -- but after washing and wearing awhile, I will update them. Starting at rating 3....but so far, I love them ! Where were these made ? Tag includes ... Mexico, Cambodia, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Belgium, Indonesia......Levi Strauss is privately owned company---San Francisco headquarters, divisions in Brussels, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and Africa. Copper patented rivets used at points of strain, so in my opinion, these were made to exact specifications and good quality control. ANYWAY, Amazon picked the right seller this time for quality ! Hope you have good results, too. If these work out as I hope, I'll be getting in size 38, next time...Watch for update from 3 to hopefully 5 !
on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on March 12, 2017
Excellent pair of men's Levis shorts that has the standard 4 pockets as well as the small watch pocket. There is a slight stretch in the waistband for that extra snug fit. I would buy several pairs of these shorts in different colors if they offered a discount on multiple items. I am 6' !" & weigh 210 lbs and the 38 inch waist fits perfect. Color is true to the photo, although somewhat a little more shiny. All in all, I am happy with this purchase.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on May 27, 2015
the shipping was waaay too slow - 8 B. Days. for the IRON FISTS, the white fade is DEFINITELY not as flamboyant as the pic shows. Thank Clever lighting and photo shop for that. In real life they fade is WAAAAYY more subtle. As long as you head my warning and don't expect a bright white fade and picture a more light sanding Than you won't be disappointed like I was. In the end they're still levis and pretty nice shorts so I'll keep em bcuz my review is strictly to lower the expectations of the buyer for these exact shorts. I gave 2 stars cuz I'm coming from a pov that was expecting suhm else.
on July 28, 2016
These are too long for shorts. They go far below the knee, and I have long legs. I feel ghetto wearing these terrible shorts. A fool and his money are soon parted, and I was a fool to buy this.
on July 28, 2016
Nothing like having your shorts be men's capri pants. The picture shows they come to your knee. I am 6'-2" tall and they came to the middle of my calves. WAAAAY too long!!!!
on July 30, 2016
I know these are loose fit, but these were extremely loose and not a good fit at all. In fact they didn't fit at all; I ended up sending them back. Also, the length as shown in the picture is not accurate (unless my legs are freakishly short?) Oh well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.