Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 467 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 500 reviews
on October 21, 2016
I love these shorts. They fit very similar to the 569 jeans. I was a huge fan of silvertab baggies, these are a good replacement. They are not quite as baggy which is ok but these are very loose. I have to wear a belt with them which I like. These shorts are great for guys who do not like the new style, tight, short shorts. These are for muscular guys that like loose fitting clothing. These come below the knees. They do not look like you are "sagging" they are just loose and long enough to be comfortable.
Note: some colors fit different. I had to return one pair because they were much tighter and about 2 inches shorter than the rigid grey. I bought another color and they fit similar to the rigid grey.
on April 30, 2016
As of first day, trying them on, without washing, they fit like I'd expect for size 40 and springstein color. I'm no fussy jeans guy in my retirement years, but to me, they are very well put together, no flaws, uniform color, solid stitching, no flaws, and being in Florida heat, I am glad they did not use thick material....rather normal thickness actually. I really wear size 38, NOT 40 -- but after washing and wearing awhile, I will update them. Starting at rating 3....but so far, I love them ! Where were these made ? Tag includes ... Mexico, Cambodia, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Belgium, Indonesia......Levi Strauss is privately owned company---San Francisco headquarters, divisions in Brussels, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and Africa. Copper patented rivets used at points of strain, so in my opinion, these were made to exact specifications and good quality control. ANYWAY, Amazon picked the right seller this time for quality ! Hope you have good results, too. If these work out as I hope, I'll be getting in size 38, next time...Watch for update from 3 to hopefully 5 !
on March 12, 2017
Excellent pair of men's Levis shorts that has the standard 4 pockets as well as the small watch pocket. There is a slight stretch in the waistband for that extra snug fit. I would buy several pairs of these shorts in different colors if they offered a discount on multiple items. I am 6' !" & weigh 210 lbs and the 38 inch waist fits perfect. Color is true to the photo, although somewhat a little more shiny. All in all, I am happy with this purchase.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on April 8, 2017
Fit as expected, but lacking in the quality you expect from Levi's. I've worn this style of shorts for the past 20 years and miss the old Silver Tab that Levi's use to make. The hem on these shorts tends to curl up on the back of both legs, which is a bit irritating.
on April 8, 2017
I like these shorts quite a bit. They fit well and fit as I expected them too. The hem line curled up a bit, but I've found that common with Levi's shorts in general. Overall happy with these and I'll try another color soon.
on May 27, 2015
the shipping was waaay too slow - 8 B. Days. for the IRON FISTS, the white fade is DEFINITELY not as flamboyant as the pic shows. Thank Clever lighting and photo shop for that. In real life they fade is WAAAAYY more subtle. As long as you head my warning and don't expect a bright white fade and picture a more light sanding Than you won't be disappointed like I was. In the end they're still levis and pretty nice shorts so I'll keep em bcuz my review is strictly to lower the expectations of the buyer for these exact shorts. I gave 2 stars cuz I'm coming from a pov that was expecting suhm else.
on May 4, 2017
Nice loose fit, shorts go past knees. Fit ad expected.
on April 19, 2017
Very comfortable fit for those of us who aren't fans of skinny jeans or skinny shorts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.