Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on July 31, 2017
Im new to the flex denim craze and i have to say im quite impressed! These are super comfortable, especially in the waist. As a man who is currently losing weight, i wasnt sure what size to order so i went with what i crrently wear in a regular jean. They were a great fit but maybe a smidge too large due to the elastic in the material. Nothing i cant deal with, tho. As i continue to drop weight, hopefully the elastic will allow the shorts to mold with my waist size. Im just happy to own a pair of shorts that are not cutting into my stomach or that dont look like a tent on me.
on October 10, 2017
I had previously purchased these at Macys. The price on Amazon was just too good to pass up.
The length is a little longer than what I typically wear, but after wearing the original shorts several times, I came to like the look and feel.
They wear and wash comfortably!
Recommend highly!
bj
on June 26, 2017
Shorts are very nice. Material is a little rough, but after a few times through the washer, they should become better. I normally wear size 42 in jeans, but I should have gotten size 40 in these. They require lots of belt tightening. Overall, good product.

Updated 7/16/17
They haven't softened up much. Still feel rough on my legs and arms. I won't buy this material again. Brad
on May 4, 2017
Nice loose fit, shorts go past knees. Fit ad expected.
on February 6, 2017
My husband has been wearing Levi's 569 jeans and shorts for as long as I can remember. They are very clean looking and durable. These are the only brand he can buy and them fit perfect everytime. True to size.
on April 19, 2017
Very comfortable fit for those of us who aren't fans of skinny jeans or skinny shorts.
on May 17, 2017
They are as expected. Comfortable and stretchy. Downside, the material tends to really attract white lint. I am contently running a lint brush over them.
on July 18, 2017
These are GIANT, proportions are just off, while they fit my husband around waist he was drowned in the ret of them and they were under knee length
on May 13, 2017
I don't know if Levi's has a standard measures?
I bought a 501 size 29x30 and it was a little small. Now I bought a 569 size 30x30 and it was too big.
Could someone telll me it is not my problem!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.